Sun Mote Copse Love me like you love the sun
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
All Welcome 
It was a beautiful woodland, the hellhound knew as such but couldn't help but hold a sense of regret since coming here. He was alone and horribly so. Hemlocke could have also hoped for a forest with much more cover, but as it were this place was one of the brightest forests in the region for while the trees were tall with sprawling canopy, they were sparse and the woodland was quite open.

He endured, as he had within the valley he once called home not far from here. There the land was partially covered in forest but was no more or less dark for him as here. Hemlocke did everything he could during nightfall and so stuck to this routine with wonder of his decision in the back of his mind. He was sure this particular forest was much prettier in the day, but could only imagine this.

Hemlocke often found comfort by the falls, the sound of the water moving down the rocks easing his restless mind, same as this night and allowed himself to relax nearby silently watching, and waiting... for anything, anyone.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
Love me like you love the sun - by Hemlocke - June 07, 2021, 09:29 PM
RE: Love me like you love the sun - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 08, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: Love me like you love the sun - by Hemlocke - June 11, 2021, 09:03 PM
RE: Love me like you love the sun - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 29, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: Love me like you love the sun - by Hemlocke - July 07, 2021, 09:08 PM
RE: Love me like you love the sun - by Satsu (Ghost) - July 09, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: Love me like you love the sun - by Hemlocke - July 21, 2021, 10:30 AM
RE: Love me like you love the sun - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 02, 2021, 07:16 PM