Hideaway Strath taigiroku
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
I do not understand. 

He doesn’t say anything to that. For a moment he wonders if she has ever experienced any type of betrayal in the way he has. It almost makes a spark of anger from within the swell of his breast. Of course his face and eyes betray no such thing. 

Satsu is quick to stammer into her explanation of how he built the Saints back into something grand. He nods to that, agreeing with her — because he has. Now, the Saints are strong once more. With many members and quite a few litters of pups. Whether they grow up to aid in their cause, he will not know. 

Kyn does not miss the fact that she seems openly against said decision. No, she does not understand, he reminds himself. Yet, she suggests he use his talents for more useful things like alliances. He plans on doing that as well. This woman, Satsu, believes just because he’s stubborn in his ways of war and slaughter an innocent boy that he is incapable of such a thing. Despite what many think, he’s very lax. He’s very capable of being understanding and offering mercy. That is why when he initiates his attack on Ursus, he will give them an ultimatum: set the past behind then and become allies, or face their fate in the destruction of their pack. And maybe — just fucking maybe — Kyn could be willing to speak of an agreement to become neutral once more.

So after a few beats, Kyn looks to her and allows a breathy laugh to escape his maw, a small smile tilting his lips upwards. 

“Satsu,” He begins softly. “You think me such a monster.” He says it how he sees it. “I’m very capable of being understanding, of sparing those who may need it.” He pauses softly. “That is why when I move in to Ursus with my executioners at my side, I will propose to them one last offer of peace.” He says it confidently, smoothly, calmly. “I do not hate them. I only offer back what is given to me. They wanted Nyra’s head for what she did to their son in order to save our alliance. I understand an eye for an eye, but their son did not die. So neither should my overseer.”

He looks back at her then, searching her eyes for any signs of disagreement or maybe to see if she understands him a bit better now. 

He is a merciful god.
Messages In This Thread
taigiroku - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 11, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: taigiroku - by Kynareth Deagon - June 13, 2021, 02:38 AM
RE: taigiroku - by Satsu (Ghost) - June 29, 2021, 10:25 PM
RE: taigiroku - by Kynareth Deagon - July 02, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: taigiroku - by Satsu (Ghost) - July 02, 2021, 09:51 PM
RE: taigiroku - by Kynareth Deagon - July 02, 2021, 10:41 PM
RE: taigiroku - by Satsu (Ghost) - July 02, 2021, 10:56 PM
RE: taigiroku - by Kynareth Deagon - July 03, 2021, 04:52 AM
RE: taigiroku - by Satsu (Ghost) - July 05, 2021, 12:41 PM
RE: taigiroku - by Kynareth Deagon - July 28, 2021, 02:32 AM