Cedar Sweep McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
This wolf seems to know how to play the game just as well as the Saint. Shooting his own words right back at him and adding the previously picked endearment. It makes the brindled brute perk his ears and swivel them as close in his direction as each ear could get. He’s intrigued; he hasn’t met anyone as charismatic and playful as he in some time. It causes a promiscuous smirks to spread over his maw.

Then they walk further; closer to the great elks scent. It makes his own stomach growl and the fire for the spray of blood to ignite in his veins. 

Then a nip to his shoulder, a small touching of teeth, and Kyn’s attention is all his. Not that it already wasn’t, this hunt is only a secondary distraction for him. His eyes are on this wolf. 

I’m asking you to show me, sweetheart.

It’s a low murmur and Kyn’s eyes almost light up with a different type of fire. One that desires flesh, but not blood. Only to make it worse, another ghost of an alluring whisper sneaks into his auds. 

Show me what kind of bad things you can do to…

…you? The devilish man wonders internally.

Kyn’s breath catches in his chest, golden orbs darken further as the words go on. His attention has been captivated and now it sends shivery bolts of electricity further down south.

…the elk. 

Where his smile was previously wiped away, distracted by his seemingly insinuating words, it’s back in full force now. His eyes lighten with mirth and lose their dark, lustful tint — though not completely, it is dulled. The Saint’s man rumbles out a low toned purr of a laugh and looks forwards once more, smirk still plastered on his face.

Oh, don’t you worry, peaches, I will.” He purrs deeply, obviously flirtatious. He’s shameless in his desire now. How could he be when the other teases him so? 

Complementing it with a quick sideways glance to the other, he takes off. “If you can stay with me.” He teases, moving himself into a gallop. He would keep himself at that pace until the elk is in sight.
Messages In This Thread
McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 14, 2021, 09:04 AM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 15, 2021, 06:25 AM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 15, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 16, 2021, 05:10 AM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 16, 2021, 02:04 PM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Kynareth Deagon - June 16, 2021, 07:34 PM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 17, 2021, 09:26 AM
RE: McD's specialty: Rabbit Burger - by Draggonfly - June 23, 2021, 09:39 AM