Blacktail Deer Plateau i told you i didn't want to go to this dinner
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,934 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her paw no longer hurt. Of course, nothing ever hurt when she ate poppy seeds. Meerkat hummed under her breath as she drifted in some entirely arbitrary direction, her head somewhere in the clouds. She'd bumped up the dose this morning, to make sure it took effect. Boy howdy, she thought with a lopsided grin, I feel better than ever! Any worries about her home life and her injury—and even her self-awareness about her drug usage becoming a problem—were gone from her.

A soft howl rose up in the distance across the river. Meerkat froze, listening. Wait, was that voice familiar...? She squinted but she couldn't quite place it. She most certainly recognized Mou's name though!

[Image: giphy.gif]

"PHOX?" she blurted loudly to no one, her heart jumping like a jackrabbit in her chest all of a sudden. Mindlessly, she tossed back her own head to answer the call with a wild cry of, "PHOOOOOOOOOOX?!"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i told you i didn't want to go to this dinner - by Meerkat - June 21, 2021, 12:19 PM