Cedar Sweep I'm just burnt out from pleasing you
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was indeed lying in wait. 
However, she was not in the bushes. And it seems that's where Vanity was looking. 

The Gates being one of the rockiest places in the Strath alongside the Chambers, there was many a ledge to watch from as the mountains sloped down into the trees. And Nyra, hidden as best as she could be in the rocks due to both fur color and size, was definitely taking advantage of it. 

When it at least looked like Vanity had turned her head to look a different direction than where Nyra was, (just about 8 feet above the ground on a lower ledge), the Warbeast rose quickly and attacked just as fast. Though the height from the ground was better suited for a cougar to ambush, it would work for now for her own. 

And so as Nyra came lunging from her perch, the Warmaiden aimed her teeth directly for the neck, preferably an area alarmingly close to the throat, but any major damage she could do to this hag, she wouldn't complain about. As long as Vanity left with bad limping, heavy bleeding, disfigurements or even dead, Nyra would be happy. 

The lion, the witch, and the audacity of this bitch. 
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 26, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 26, 2021, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 27, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 27, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 28, 2021, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 28, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 28, 2021, 04:35 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - June 28, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - June 29, 2021, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - July 01, 2021, 12:38 AM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by Vanity - July 01, 2021, 01:22 PM
RE: I'm just burnt out from pleasing you - by RIP Fury - July 06, 2021, 02:02 PM