Hideaway Strath I love that she’s got daddy issues
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Things had been tense between them. He had yet to prove anything to her, and until he did, he wouldn't get any affection or softness from her.

The day was hotter than she'd like, but the den still remained fairly cool. She lay on the cool ground, head resting on her paws as she watched the children sleep.

But eventually a voice boomed from outside, breaking the peaceful silence and waking the children. They recognized the sound of their father, but she quickly gave them a stern look. She scented a stranger as well, and anger bubbled up in her stomach. Why would he bring a stranger to their den where their children slept? Stay here, she told them, her tone making it clear she expected to be obeyed. Whether or not they would listen, was to be determined. They were at the age where they started pushing boundaries.

She trotted outside as he spoke again. Her anger melted into intrigue and maybe even a little pride. She looked between the unconscious male and her husband a few times before taking a seat, her expression expectant as a pleased smirk curved one side of her lips.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Simmik - July 03, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 03, 2021, 12:27 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Vein - July 10, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 14, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Simmik - July 28, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: I love that she’s got daddy issues - by Dragomir - July 29, 2021, 03:34 PM