Boartusk Heights pardesi mere yaara, vaada nibhaana
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
news of this nature should not have surprised satsu. it had not yet been taught to her that the saints were a fearsome sort, only that they were humongous creatures that naturally intimidated her; at this point satsu had not thought of how they might be perceived by those around them.
she thought of who he could mean and imagined nyra almost immediately. a shallow feeling of shame spread through her, darkening her eyes as she looked away - thankfully at the same time the boar moved off from them.
when the elder introduced himself satsu nodded her head and answered, i am ushiyo satsu. would... would an apology from me make any difference, for the actions of my superior? likely not; satsu did not have the power to do much among the saints and as an unforgiving lot, an apology was far from their realm of normality.
Messages In This Thread
pardesi mere yaara, vaada nibhaana - by Aditya - July 05, 2021, 09:03 AM
RE: pardesi mere yaara, vaada nibhaana - by Aditya - July 08, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: pardesi mere yaara, vaada nibhaana - by Aditya - July 28, 2021, 11:41 AM
RE: pardesi mere yaara, vaada nibhaana - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 02, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: pardesi mere yaara, vaada nibhaana - by Aditya - August 16, 2021, 07:25 PM
RE: pardesi mere yaara, vaada nibhaana - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 19, 2021, 09:35 AM
RE: pardesi mere yaara, vaada nibhaana - by Aditya - August 20, 2021, 11:54 AM
RE: pardesi mere yaara, vaada nibhaana - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 21, 2021, 01:03 PM
RE: pardesi mere yaara, vaada nibhaana - by Aditya - October 03, 2021, 03:42 PM
RE: pardesi mere yaara, vaada nibhaana - by Satsu (Ghost) - October 03, 2021, 07:47 PM