Northstar Vale i'm coming home, i've got some things to say
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
All Welcome 
vaguey-vague for reasons. :-)

the days were growing shorter and there was a notable dip in the temperatures that meant autumn was on it's way ...not that worripa was used to anything but the summer he'd been born to. still, his coat has begun to grow thicker in natural preparation for winter and his instincts are developing and forced to sharpen in his ...streak of independence. he was getting better at hunting but the meager small woodland critters he was catching did little to sate the full demand of his hunger.

thus, he is left to take his bigger meals from refuse left behind by other ( perhaps larger ) predators.

for the moment, the war reaper makes northstar vale his place of rest; spending his days hunting and bringing back his pathetic kills to the small cavern he has made his temporary home though how long he would linger here was anyone's guess.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 04, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 06, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 08, 2021, 06:12 AM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 22, 2021, 07:25 AM