Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
935 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Last from me!

Njord could plainly see the sad, sobered look on his captain’s face. Although he faced his own trials navigating these relationships, it didn’t mean everyone else was sunshine and rainbows. The Tourmaline nudged Erzulie’s shoulder softly in encouragement, meeting her eyes as if to say I see you. It was difficult, even now, to distance his own emotions. How could he be there for Erzulie without actually being hers? It was a confusing boundary and one he knew he must master going forward.

“Aye Sapphique is strong,” he echoed… but seeds of doubt had already taken root in his mind, and Njord wasn’t sure if he believe the words he spoke. As winter grew colder, this motto would be put to the test.

He would sit with her a while and practice compassion without romance. Though the old Njord would have deigned help groom her sea-soaked pelt, the seafarer knew in his gut he couldn’t continue like that. His mind turned inward and began to reflect. What do I truly want?
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
now, I shall sing these songs - by Erzulie - November 16, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Njord - November 22, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Erzulie - November 23, 2021, 02:42 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Njord - November 23, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Erzulie - November 27, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Njord - December 02, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Erzulie - December 03, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Njord - December 09, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Erzulie - December 12, 2021, 04:57 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Njord - December 26, 2021, 07:41 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Erzulie - December 28, 2021, 10:29 PM