Totoka River Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat
96 Posts
Ooc — Maria
At the very least she got an amused huff from the woman and after Selena was sure she was asking the wrong wolf for help, the stranger took leave from her front row seat to give some advice. Grateful for it, the fresh loner gave a gentle side smile as the mentor took position on her side. The slight shadow dare not speak as she was afraid this may alert her prey. It would be just her luck to fail before she even tried.

Quickly and quietly.  She was good at that, never a fighter or one to be confrontational but instead able to fly under the radar and move in silence. She was a drone that could collect intel from almost anyone. Her looming figure so still with nearly black eyes, from under the water would look nothing like a predator but instead an inanimate object. Then, she found a moron.

Striking with precision that surprised even her for a moment, Selena dove for her target. Her jaws snapped a few times as she kept her eyes shut, her snout navigating as fish tails splashed water in her face. Shortly, her teeth pierced a firm fleshy fish and the wiggling started to jostle her head a bit from side to side.

The girl pulled her thrashing kill from the river and for a moment rushing water blurred her vision, but cleared so that she could focus back on the woman. Selena was unable to speak as her kill dangled from her mouth, holding onto a little bit of life while the thrashing became more of just small wiggles. She feared setting it down before it died and watching her prize flop back into the water for an epic escape. 

"Gah eht!" Translation: Got it!
Messages In This Thread
Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by Isari - November 23, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - November 23, 2021, 10:42 PM
Isari - by Isari - November 23, 2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - November 24, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by Isari - November 25, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - December 03, 2021, 08:00 PM