Duskfire Glacier fly little bird
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
"Ask me what?" Lane questioned, swooping in. A little crowd had already gathered at the border, which she saw as a good thing. It meant her pack's guardians were on their toes. 

Lane's appraising, honey gaze settled on the newcomer. "Another Tatkret?" she asked. She had not been particularly deductive; the woman had howled for her brother, and here one stood with her. 

"Are you wanting to stay too?" Lane asked. She wasn't sure how much information had been disseminated before she joined the little party. "I'll make you the same offer I did Tuuluuwaq: you can stay within out borders as a guest, until Issorartuyok comes home. After that, it will be up to him as to whether he'd like to extend an offer of full membership." 

And now, with that business out of the way--

"I'm Lane. Issorartuyok and I lead Duskfire Glacier together." Lane's eyes trailed down to her son, who was looking a little more prickly than she'd like, given the fact that the stranger wasn't really a stranger. She was Issorartuyok's family, and she should be treated as such. Lane wondered if she and her son were destined to always butt heads on how to treat strangers at the border.

Writing a fade for this and will archive, since nara fell inactive. we will proceed to forward assuming that nara chose not to stay at duskfire, and she departed. when you bring her back wither, feel free to post a thread with the "joining" label and i'll get her added to the ranks right away.

No matter what Tuuluuwaq's sister decided-- whether she wished to remain with them or push onward in her travels-- Lane knew that she would need to eat, rest, and catch up with her brother. She was more than welcome to Duskfire Glacier's caches as a guest, and to rest within the borders as long as she wished. "Come, everyone. Let's move this conversation to the caches, so we can have this discussion on full stomachs." Lane would then lead the group into Duskfire Glacier and to the nearest cache. She would ignore any small protests from Veteran-- there were sure to be a few-- and discipline any kind of major whining or complaint with a swift nip. The family of Issorartuyok were honored guests, and they should be treated as such.
Messages In This Thread
fly little bird - by Tanaraq - November 23, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: fly little bird - by Veteran - November 23, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: fly little bird - by Tanaraq - November 24, 2021, 11:09 PM
RE: fly little bird - by Veteran - November 27, 2021, 02:18 PM
RE: fly little bird - by Tanaraq - November 29, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: fly little bird - by Tuuluuwaq - November 29, 2021, 11:10 PM
RE: fly little bird - by Veteran - November 30, 2021, 10:46 AM
RE: fly little bird - by Lane - November 30, 2021, 10:56 AM