Blackwater Islands let my bones be split apart
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
if ingram was less of a man because he did not sink to the level of the brindled man, well then: so be it. the goading might needle beneath his skin: working, as alduin boasts to the listener as she appears on the scene.

he has no use for petty insults; and little tolerance for them besides, keeping himself in check because the unnamed god commands it of him. he is the keeper; such quarrels were not meant to rile him. if his feathers are ruffled; if his insecurities picked apart and lay bare before alduin and trikova: then so be it.

there is a part of ingram that wants to retaliate: but that would be giving alduin what he wants. the druids would crumble from within quickly if they fought among their own ranks.

a low warning growl rumbles in ingram's throat as alduin circles him snapping at his hock. ingram's lips curl back from his teeth; the loud 'click' of them as the gnash together as alduin purrs his responses to the listener. to ingram's trikova, calling him weak.

still, the keeper maintains his iron armor, ignoring the needled at chinks as best he could.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 06:31 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 07:03 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 05:30 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by The Listener - February 06, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 07:11 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 07:25 PM