Dragoncrest Cliffs intro/outro
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
932 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Meerkat nestled against him and the pair enjoyed the radiant sunset across the ocean view. As a quiet serenity blanketed the couple, it was suggested that their love had already turned into life inside Meerkat’s womb. Njord’s face brightened into a look of awe and his eyes searched her figure.

“Ya think?” he wondered, starry-eyed, aloud. The valley of his adoration broadened further than he ever thought possible. Fiery passion would soon make way for the long burn of devotion towards the woman who carried their children.

Njord bent over and kissed the side of Meerkat’s slim belly and whispered, “wee ones? Are you in there? It’s your Da. Ba mo leanabh, ba,” he murmured and then sat straight once again. “Soon you will be Madonna, mo chride,” he said with a warm expression, and leaned against Meerkat until his head tipped over hers.

“Wait here,” he added. Njord pecked Meerkat on the cheek and left to fetch something behind a cairn of rocks. The seafarer returned with a rare, opulent shell clutched in his fangs: an ornate conch of sunset orange and coral pink. It’s glassy surface glimmered in the fading light and its short tines were perfect and unbroken.

Njord placed the shell at Meerkat’s feet. Nerves made his ears turn hot and his body tingle with anticipation. His sea-colored gaze met the kind, whiskey brown of hers and he gulped a breath of air. “Meerkat Redhawk, mo Suricate, I love ya endlessly.” He smiled at the memory of her declaration just days before. “I never thought myself a man of formalities, but… when you told me ye wanted me ta be ye husband…” his gaze softened and his mouth opened to explain, but stopped himself before the words could come out. Nothing more needed to be said.

He breathed in and looked at her with the deepest sincerity and then bowed down, one paw curled beneath him. “Will you be my wife? Mine ta love forever? Ta be wed before all of Sapphique?”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
intro/outro - by Njord - February 13, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 08:21 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 13, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 14, 2022, 11:36 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 15, 2022, 12:06 AM
RE: intro/outro - by Njord - February 15, 2022, 11:25 PM
RE: intro/outro - by Meerkat - February 16, 2022, 12:11 AM