Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior

She attempted to control the shaking or, at the very least, calm it. But Towhee couldn’t stop. She scrubbed at her face, panting as panic began to take hold. What the hell was happening to her?

Towhee felt Maxim crouch down beside her. Still wracked with tremors, she looked at him and realized the babies were left alone on the bedding. Frightened as she felt, the newborns were her priority.

Call, Towhee muttered between chattering teeth, her tongue barely cooperating. Would he even be able to understand her? She couldn’t possibly sign right now. For. Aquene.

Maybe the medicus could help her, maybe not. But she could definitely keep those pups fed and warm, in case Towhee couldn’t. And as the convulsions worsened and she began to lose consciousness, she suddenly knew: I’m going to die.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Towhee - May 26, 2022, 11:53 AM