Redsand Canyon if atlas falls
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Never before had she been showered with any form of physicality, and so any time he offered it, she accepted it almost greedily. It reminded her that it was different, and that he cared for her. Of course she knew that he cared for her, but this was something she needed to keep reminding herself. It was healing, and her mother had always told her that healing was a circular process, that even wounds of the mind took time to heal because you would loop back to things over and over.

She just wanted a straight line path to it, but for now she did what she could. A smile tugged at the corner of her mouth when he teased in return and she offered a snort. “I think your sons would disagree… I think they might have a problem with you stealing all of my time as well, just as they would have a problem with me stealing all of yours.” She reminded him playfully, offering another light nuzzle to his neck before turning her attention back to the path they walked briefly.

He would not return before they could all travel as a family. Admittedly, she was relieved for that. “I’d prefer to leave when they can travel… it will hurt to leave, but the sooner we arrive at the Vale, the sooner I can establish a storage there.” She knew Tamar kept an eye out for herbs and collected them, but she did not yet have the necessary expertise. “It took quite some time to build what I had in Mereo and it will take just as much time in the Vale, possibly longer because the Imperator already had a place for me to store things. I’ll have to create my own there.” She doubted she would be blessed with a natural formation like she was there.

It wasn’t longer after she finished her piece that they arrived, a cave similar to the tablinum, water gathered in a small pool as she curiously took her entrance, looking around with a hint of an awe in her eyes. “It’s stunning… the canyon has so many fascinating attributes to it.” She hummed out as she turned back to him with a smile, moving back into his embrace and simply enjoying him.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 13, 2022, 10:22 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Kallik - June 13, 2022, 11:49 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 14, 2022, 10:17 AM
RE: if atlas falls - by Kallik - June 16, 2022, 01:39 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 22, 2022, 07:46 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Kallik - June 22, 2022, 11:37 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 27, 2022, 08:47 PM