Lion Head Mesa aluminum
Muat-riya
Sesh
650 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
"it's quite a bit more than that, i'm afraid." at last tavina stopped rummaging and finicking and turned her stricken countenance to gucci. he was always regal, she decided, always courtly despite the limitations of his miniscule frame.

"pharaoh used to be a member of the saints. he and satsu came here to make this place. but they lied about why they were going. akashingo was supposed to be an outpost of the saints. when the leader, nyra, arrived, she was told this was free land. and so she mauled one of the fellahin."

had she a cigarette this is where she might have lit it. a long, slow sigh with closed eyes would have to suffice. "maggie died slowly. her face had been all but ripped off her skull. nyra went on to murder some woman elsewhere and that brought their pack here, and eventually akashingo and that man germanicus and the wolves who had lost their mother, they chased the saints out of the mountains."

tavina put a paw to her cheek. "i did not think i would ever hear about them again. but — a while back, i met someone. she —" the sesh quieted, collecting herself. "she's a very gentle person. very kind. she disappeared so i did not believe I would see her again, either. but recently, gucci, she came to visit me, not far from the palace."

oh! it was too much! the blackfur got up to pace. long strides of her shadowmade limbs carried her back and forth in front of gucci. "we made plans to meet again deeper into summer and — she's a saint! she's so ... unlike them. i don't think she could hurt anything if she wanted to. and it's... it's so clear she doesn't know or else she wouldn't come back."

tavina stopped, her purple eyes flickering toward the neb. "i like her. i really do. but my responsibility is to akashingo. i simply ... i think pharaoh should know. but i do not think i will want to do whatever he asks me to do."
Messages In This Thread
aluminum - by Tavina - June 14, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: aluminum - by Gucci - June 15, 2022, 02:40 AM
RE: aluminum - by Tavina - June 15, 2022, 02:39 PM
RE: aluminum - by Gucci - June 15, 2022, 03:59 PM
RE: aluminum - by Tavina - June 15, 2022, 04:20 PM
RE: aluminum - by Gucci - June 16, 2022, 04:15 AM
RE: aluminum - by Tavina - June 16, 2022, 11:51 AM
RE: aluminum - by Gucci - June 16, 2022, 02:48 PM
RE: aluminum - by Tavina - June 16, 2022, 03:31 PM
RE: aluminum - by Gucci - June 17, 2022, 12:13 AM
RE: aluminum - by Tavina - June 17, 2022, 11:05 AM