Nimbus Summit I've been moving on and living my life
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
It seemed the female wasn't intent on sending him away right this second. That was quite pleasurable. The male dipped his head. "Ah yes. That does make things difficult," he agreed. He now wondered if they had enough wolves to provide for their young. But that seemed too forward to ask. It did worry him a little that they had young children and they weren't as protected. However, he also knew one couldn't be everywhere all at once.

Jasper raised his brows at the offer. A glance around in a territory, invited into a home. He wouldn't say no to that. He was a curious wolf with an eagerness to learn. "If you are comfortable with that, then I accept,' he spoke with a nod. "Prepare for questions though, feel free answer the ones you like," he chuckled, stepping closer to the border. First off, how small was the small pack, that was what he was eager to find out.
Messages In This Thread
I've been moving on and living my life - by Jasper - July 29, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Antha - July 29, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Jasper - July 29, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Antha - August 13, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: I've been moving on and living my life - by Jasper - August 14, 2022, 05:21 AM