Redtail Rise i unpack the heat with my oven mitts
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: strong, vulgar language

her hazel peepers narrowed. was he...? did he...?

christ.

"hey." she chuffed to get his attention back. "heeey~" she repeated once she had him, aping girliness.

"you know, th' 'o'man getsh reeeal hea'y - like she chugged rocksh - and that shorta getsh in the 'ay shometimesh..." in mockery of grace her eyelids slapped, her paw swayed limply at the wrist. "-ut you know 'hat the 'rsht 'art ish?" she blonked at him.

diesel got onto her hindlegs and caught his face between her forepaws. 

"having to shit. out. sheven. dead. log-shized grey turdsh."

the bitch pushed his face away, again on all fours.

"sho i shure hope ya left that one-" a wide sweep of the paw in that one's direction. "-ide enoughh!"

diesel spat.

"who're you?"

riled up, the mastiff's head whipped around, jowls swaying and drool spraying. 

who the fuck are you is what diesel meant to say, jaws parting, before remembering

the mastiff swallowed down her words.

and snorted.

"ashk thish one." one meaty shoulder gestured at the big-baby-spawner.

aaaah edited bc i accidentally posted before avi <33 (and no they haven't met!! the speech impediment duo is finally complete!) 

[Image: FACEFUL.png]
Messages In This Thread
i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 19, 2022, 12:51 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by New Snow - August 19, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 19, 2022, 02:28 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - August 19, 2022, 03:55 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 19, 2022, 04:12 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - August 19, 2022, 04:38 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 20, 2022, 05:18 AM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - August 23, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 27, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - September 20, 2022, 03:02 PM