Redtail Rise End of passion play, crumbling away
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
No we’re not! Atreus seethed in reply. I don’t care! I’d rather eat shit than talk to her!

He flushed with heat, crowding in particular under his jaw and along his neck. He knew he was being spiteful, letting the anger get the better of him. But Atreus felt betrayed, as if Ancelin was choosing Masquerade over him.

Clearly wanting to simmer down the argument, Ancelin said he just didn’t want them to get into trouble. Atreus sneered, even though he knew his brother had a point there. It was the proverbial thorn in his side.

He was too vexed to speak for a moment. Atreus breathed hard, fighting back the retorts he wanted to hurl at Ancelin. He needed to get control of himself, stop letting his emotions rule him. He needed to be more pragmatic, like his brother.

That was easier said than done as Atreus found himself feeling cornered and ejaculated, Maybe I’ll just leave then! You an’ dad an’ Masque-stupid-fuckin’-rade can be best friends, and dance and sing and eat each other’s butts!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
End of passion play, crumbling away - by Atreus - September 20, 2022, 09:04 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Ancelin - September 21, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Atreus - September 21, 2022, 01:13 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Ancelin - September 21, 2022, 01:25 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Atreus - September 21, 2022, 01:48 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Ancelin - September 21, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Atreus - September 21, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Ancelin - September 21, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: End of passion play, crumbling away - by Atreus - September 21, 2022, 02:14 PM