Northstar Vale can't talk, got a beat in my headphones
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Despite relocating to Epoch to slow down a little, Towhee didn’t really know the meaning of the word “rest.” She actually enjoyed patrolling and sparring even more now that they weren’t demanded of her. She saved the latter mostly for her Saturday morning classes, though she found herself doing the former twice daily out of pure habit.

She wrapped up a long, leisurely morning patrol and headed into the valley’s interior to rustle up some grub for lunch. The Redhawk foursome hadn’t really established a permanent den site, though sometimes she used the cave in the heart of the maple forest. Other times, she and @Maxim stayed near Lotus Spring. As she moseyed in that direction now, she pondered the merits of making a proper homestead. She missed their home in Mereo and they would hopefully need a whelping den in spring.

She cut a diagonal path through the vale, passing through the red trees she liked so much, and found Meadow there. She reminded Towhee of Aquene, mostly because of their shared profession. She would love to get to know the other woman a bit better, though like Mereo’s medicus, she always seemed so busy. At the moment, however, she was standing still. There was a searching look on her face, yet she appeared relaxed.

Hey, Meadow, Towhee greeted, tail twitching as she prowled nearer. Looking for something? Or someone?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 12:36 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 01:14 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 07:41 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 09:54 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 23, 2022, 09:59 AM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 24, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 28, 2022, 04:03 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 04:18 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 28, 2022, 04:58 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 09:17 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - December 14, 2022, 04:51 PM