Northstar Vale can't talk, got a beat in my headphones
Raventhorpe
Læknir
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was a potential friendship before her—much like the one she hoped to have with Tamar, and longingly, the silver waif wondered what it would be like, come spring, if the three of them were to have litters close to one another…  a mom club raising the future of the valley together.

Her heart longed for it—it hurt in equal measure. Placing herself at the same hope of two already happily married women.

The dark woman adjusted the topic—sort of. Her gaze quickly drifted to Towhee’s injured spine at the question of the prenatal care, and she found herself considering her words carefully. “If I’m honest, I have more experience in… heat suppression, then actual prenatal care,” she confided. “Mostly because… well, again… everyone tends to just fuck off and leave.” And the only man she had imagined herself with once? Well, his little piece hadn’t needed any prenatal care.

No, she had simply shown up, swollen and glowing with his babies.

She huffed. “I think what we would do right now is ensure you heal and strengthen your back and injury as best you can. Gentle exercises to strengthen your core again. That injury was… It was major, Towhee. I would worry how well you would do during pregnancy and birthing.” She would be honest—ripping open muscle and skin to the bone wasn’t a small feat—but she would also provide hope to the woman. Clearly, family was important to her.

“I’ll find some herbs to help, though, with your health and such, too,” she noted, her eyes sweeping back to study the woman’s features.
Messages In This Thread
can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 12:36 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 12:59 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 01:14 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 22, 2022, 07:41 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 22, 2022, 09:54 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 23, 2022, 09:59 AM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 24, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 28, 2022, 04:03 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 04:18 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - November 28, 2022, 04:58 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Towhee - November 28, 2022, 09:17 PM
RE: can't talk, got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - December 14, 2022, 04:51 PM