Swiftcurrent Creek He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
His name was Shardik and this was Swiftcurrent Creek. He said he was too new to provide much information otherwise. Atreus’s heart sank a little. Well, he sincerely doubted Shardik was a leader, so if he wanted to learn more and—if he felt daring—make a bid to join, then they probably ought to call for one eventually.

In the meantime, he said, That’s cool. Shardik’s a pretty bad-ass name, by the way. How did you get the scars?

Before Shardik could answer him, movement caught Atreus’s eye. He peered over the gaunt youth’s shoulder and saw a wolf so large his first thought was, What an absolute unit! She appeared to have something in her mouth, though Atreus couldn’t quite tell what it was from this distance.

Who’s that? he questioned Shardik, gesturing with his snout.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn - by Atreus - February 02, 2023, 05:20 PM