Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Fairy blue, it is only for you that I would crush the stars
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"I am not going anywhere." lestan had not risen, not until this moment: gently he gathered himself to his paws and gazed at reverie. "i don't want to be the reason you don't explore the world."
tybault, lurking outside. he squeezed his eyes shut and then forced out a breath, finding her gaze once more.
once upon a time by the fire lake
but lestan was not ready to tell that story and was not certain he ever would be.
reverie's refusal to see ashlar cemented this for him. "and if i wanted to marry you? to raise them with you?" did she still want that? had she ever? "it is very fast. but it doesn't affect how i feel, so long as it's what you want." after a certain point, there was no ability to change her mind.
lestan did not fear being trapped, he feared her resentment. not today. not tomorrow. but someday, perhaps, he might see in reverie's face the same scorn that had been in the expression above his cradle the day he was born a son and not a witchling daughter.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Fairy blue, it is only for you that I would crush the stars - by Mayfair - March 18, 2023, 05:25 PM