Hoshor Plains would’ve, could’ve, should’ve
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Vague timeline is vague. For @Haizel! Tag for reference.

Eshe wasn't sure how long it'd take @Argent to break the news to his wives and return to the plains. She'd searched the entire territory while avoiding the horse and bison herds. She found no sign of the man who'd impregnated her. Though her faith was beginning to wane, she did her best to remain positive.

Today, she headed west, hoping to catch the stalwart when he arrived. She carried her bag full of herbs and wondered if she'd managed to grab anything for inflammation; her ankles were swelling, and she knew that she needed to rest, but she couldn't without searching for him again.
dandelion puffs on the breeze
118 Posts
Ooc — Kai
A mammoth of a pacifist was Haizel - one who had two goals, or rather, three goals. 

one, to befriend as many wolves as physically possible, because if the world is your friend, you didn't have anyone who wished to harm you.

two, to serve his pharaoh as best he could, doing what made her happy.

three, to put as many flowers around as physically possible. As demonstrated by the numerous petals lacing his pelt, or... peltals, he chuckled to himself as he thought of that. 

And a fourth goal, and the one he currently had his eye on - 

build an Altar, Senmut had said. To the snake-lady who kept growing flowers in his dreams. So, he went off to find flowers worthy of a goddess. He wasn't particularly good at this stuff.

The giant had his head bent down to the ground, sniffing. There had been a cute little bunny...
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
The plains were ... plain—which was both a blessing and a curse. Although they were a sight for sore eyes, the benefit was that it was easier to spot things in the distance, and Haizel stuck out against their stark surroundings like a sore thumb.

From a distance, she didn't recognize him as the wolf she'd once run away from, and so she placed her parcel down and boofed at him.
118 Posts
Ooc — Kai
the doe, even if he was the complete opposite of a doe in terms of most aspects, lifted his head at the sound. A stray petal or two unstuck themselves from his neck and fell to the ground. Even in winter, he still found flowers. A green thumb if a wolf had thumbs to paint green, or - what even was that phrase?

Hi! he boofed back, long stride carrying him a bit closer. His head tilted. You... look familiar?
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
He quickly returned her greeting and approached, and when she got a better look at him, she shared his sentiments. She squinted. You know, I was thinking the same thing ... she replied, pulling her head back to get a better look at him. Although she was drawn to the petals in her fur, as she wondered what blooms he'd gotten into in the middle of winter, she tried her best to focus on his face and search her memory.

When she didn't come up with anything, she shrugged. It must've been long ago, she said; a lot had happened in her life since they'd briefly met.
118 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Maybe! a wolfish grin laced his face, tongue lolling over his teeth. I don't even think I told you my name, it was so short! 

But he didn't put it past her to not remember! She looked familiar, but he'd met a lot of wolves since they'd last spoke, and albeit anything outside of flowers and the names of his friends did not tend to stick to his head. 

It's Haizel! and... do you like flowers?!
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
He seemed friendly enough, and she figured he would be a pleasant distraction from her situation; she smiled and wagged her tail at his remark.

It's nice to meet you, Haizel. I'm Eshe, a surprised laugh followed her introduction, And, yes, I like flowers! I'm a botanist by trade.