Sawtooth Spire head and heart above the waves
and soon the sea shall give up her dead
102 Posts
Ooc — Jules
@Pingasut  You get my 100th. :)

It was, perhaps, ultimate trust of location, pack, and the wolves within that prompted the spider to sun himself this morning. Spine, once bony and slightly protruding, was pressed into the welcoming warmth of the rocks that dotted the Kargi. Belly lay exposed to the shafts of sunlight that blazed into the opening of the mountain's peak, blissfully unaware of troubles or tribulation within the Teekon. Head lay mashed into the soil, inky ears flattened and nose touching the soil with the amount of effort that was placed into staunching any sound. Tips of fangs were exposed past raven-lined lips, a grimace to the world amidst the pile of sooty furs.

Hind limbs lay splayed out, bits and pieces exposed to all the world with neither care or concern for what saw. Forelimbs lay haphazardly at either side of chest, the steady rise and fall of rib span the only clue that the spider was still alive.
121 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Special me! :D feel free to powerplay! I trust you not to rip his tail and ears off and such! ;)

The fox was on the prowl, scouring the Kargi. His instincts were sharpening by the day, and so he stalked in search of prey as his predatory blood demanded of him. He spotted a beetle as it crawled slow and deliberate from one rock to another, and his blue eyes narrowed upon it. He waited for the right moment, and with a graceful leap he sailed forward and pinned it between his paws. Soon, then, it was pinched between his teeth, but the flavor did not appeal to his palate and its crushed remains were spat on ground.

When he lifted his head, he spotted another insect. Sort of. He spotted the pack's spider. Devilishness alighted on his thin lips, and a soft heeeeee of mischief was uttered only for his ears to hear. He crept forward, his small, quiet paws lending themselves well to stealth in this endeavor. He drew himself closer, and closer, and without warning he sprang for the exposed belly of his shadowy packmate, teeth seeking to nip at the tender flesh.