Emberwood No one's here? Good.
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace gave the white shewolf a soft smile, showing she appreciated that she was doing what she could to help. At Springs words, though, her ears went back down and she yearling went quiet. She wasn't ignoring the gamma, just trying to figure out just how long it'd been.
      "Well, it happened just a few months ago I guess. Nova said the top of the socket was shattered and there was nothing she could do for that. She did her best to keep it in place, binding my leg tight unless i was laying down, but it'd shifted upwards with nothing good enough to hold it there. She told me it'd never be the same again, an taught me how to cope with it for therapy." 
She looked pretty downcast, staring at her leg. She remembered the agony, the burning. The WEEKS shed spent only getting up to potty. The tedious process of Novas therapy, that hurt just as bad for the first few weeks. She was glad though, for Novas help: even if by some miracle she hadn't bled out, the damage to her leg would've made if impossible to do anything.
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika frowned. The poor girl has gotten this injury fairly recently! If she hadn't known, Laika would've thought she'd been born with it because she copes with it so well. She trotted over to the mud puddle again and dipled her paw in, hobbling over to Grace again and spreading along the heated areas. 

Once she had accomplished her task, she lay down next to her. "Let me know if you need more mud," she offered. "so, whenever you feel your ready to walk again, we can try. You probably shouldn't carry the deer though." Once she was done speaking, Laika rested her head on her paws, careful to avoid the single muddy paw.
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Shattered... that was pretty much unfixable or it was beyond her skill range at least.  She frowned once more.  “That’s terrible Grace, I’m so sorry.”  She remarked in a sympathetic tone, her eyes burning with fiery anger.  Who had done this to Grace or what had done this?  Of course she did not ask though, not wanting to accidentally offend Grace or anything to that matter.

She then waited for Grace to respond to Laika statement.  The brown furred female turned and grabbed the maned neck of the deceased deer, then she lifted it a few feet off the ground, casting Grace and Laika a curious glance as if to say: ready to go?  Then she waited for them... or more so she waited for Laika to grab another piece of the deer to help bring it home, back to Phoenix Maplewood, where it would be stashed in a cache.
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace sighed, flicking an ear. Her leg was cooling, but that only made her feel the aches more. There was no way she could help with the deer.
       "I can go back to the fawns, maybe?"
Maybe she could take one of them to the cache, or even just stay with them.
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika thought for a moment then shook her head. "That's probably not a good idea. Just let your leg rest as much as possible. Me and Spring can go back and retrieve the fawns later." She said. And picked up the other ende of the deer wth her mouth, sinking her teeth in so it wouldn't slip before nodding to Spring that she was ready. "We can go as slow as you need, okay?" She mumbled around the deer.
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring agreed with Laika’s decision.  It would be a horrible idea to let Grace go back for the fawns.  Just terrible.  This was obviously due to the fact that Grace had gotten overheated and tired, even with help from two other full grown wolves.  Spring wasn’t trying to be rude, controlling or anything to that matter... she just wanted Grace to stay in good health.  It would truly be the best choice for everyone, especially Grace.

“Laika’s right.”  Spring began.  “You should just try to cool down.  You did an outstanding job in the hunt Grace, don’t get me wrong there... but I just feel that this decision would be best and most beneficial choice for your health.”  Spring tried to explain, with guilty looking features.  Then as Laika grabbed her end Spring tightened her grip and began to pull.