Sunbeam Lair Puppet
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
He was greatful. Greatful to be alive for one year. So much has happened in the beginning. Jumping from home to home, becoming a target, being on the brink of death, but he had pulled through. Most of his odds were conquered. Most of them. There was still one little thing that would sadly never cease to exist.

Voices.

Sadly, all the trama had taken its toll on the yearling. Made him insane and there was nothing he could do. At first they were calm, unharming. Now they seemed to control him. Forced him to do things for them. Leo feared that one day, they would force him to do something he did not wish to do. He was a puppet to them.

Now, he walked the path he had grown accustomed to. The yearling tried his very hardest to keep his mind at bay.
”the voices”
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
Is it okay to assume the time is around sunset? Let me know if you would rather not, and I can change it up.

It had been a while since Menta had returned home, and she grew weary as the sun set. Knowing that Ryūjin was nearby gave her the last spurts of energy - that she could rest comfortably in her own dug out burrow in the cavern, surrounded by the safety of her vigilant pack members. The sometimes overly exploratory wolf crossed the increasingly marked borders - some smelling of her own scent - without a thought in her mind other than getting some good down time before she caught the obvious noise and smell of another wolf.

It smelled of a young male nearby and she changed course without putting too much thought into it. The Italian felt guilty that she had been fulfilling her own desire to find out more about all the lands versus socializing more with her pack members - something that had never been too much of her strong suit - and rapidly approached the shape in the orange hue of the setting sun, eyelashes blinking away the fatigue. 

Hello,  she called out with a few conscious wags of the tail. I'm Menta, and rather new here. The cream knew she smelled strongly of the pack that had claimed her as their own, but it was still a stranger ahead of her that she had discovered, and it was better safe than sorry. 
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
it's fine by me!

The yearling stopped in his tracks, eyes darting around the surrounding to pinpoint the new voice. Silver eyes rested upon a new member of the tribe. She appeared older than the man like most here and mimicked the color of his own pelt, a sight new to him.

The wolf, Menta, seemed to be nice. He returned the gesture with his own tail wag. "Hello," he greeted, "I'm Leo." He assumed she was new and was correct. It made him wonder exactly how many new ones have come? Leo had seen his packmates now and again, but wasn't too caught up on names.

"Well, I hoped you've enjoyed your time here."
”the voices”
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
Leo, the young wolf called himself, and she quickly ascribed the name to his face. He seemed nice enough, full of returned wags and returned pleasantries. This was usually the place where Menta got lost in where small talk should go, but the cream female kept the smile on her face while her brain scrambled. You've been here for a while, then? she asked stupidly, knowing full well that while she hadn't run into him that she had smelled his markings around.

It's very comforting here, Menta spoke again, trying to come up with the appropriate compliments for the pack he had called home longer than she. I'm a bit restless most of the time, but it's always a welcome sight when I get back. Now she was just giving honest babble. 
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He nodded. "Since the beginning. I've been with Asterr long before this pack was formed." Leo had seen all the history of Ryūjin. He remembered all their first members, it's old location, moving. Everything.

He smiled, glad to hear her opinion. "I'm glad to hear that." He could feel the same way. Ryūjin was very comforting to him and, unlike most places he's been, the wolves inhabiting it were welcoming. "So what are your specialties Menta?
”the voices”
112 Posts
Ooc — Risa
Since the beginning. That meant that he had been with Asterr during the move that the alpha had just told her about, the only packmate she had met so far who could claim such a stretch of time. It seemed that Ryūjin was full of new members - herself included - who only knew this to be the pack's home, and it tickled her interest to hear from a young wolf who had experienced more of its history.

His question caught her off guard and gave a little bit of pause. I'm not entirely sure, the Italian said slowly, not so much to be self deprecating but because she hadn't given it too much thought - it didn't matter what had interested her because she was expected to it all the same. In my old pack, we all did a little bit of everything - some wolves might have a bit more natural talent than others, but we were expected to have a basic working knowledge of a lot of skillsets. She supposed that around here wolves took it more to the extreme and honed in on niche specialties, and it worked well for them - it was all just a matter of getting used to the new system.

What about yourself?