Grouse Thicket Hippywippyweedpeople
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Malice came over quickly, her body low and her expression soft. Pyx moved to allow her room to Judas, to allow her to join the comforting. The female spared her a glance, a question, about Judas' crying. She offered only a shake of her head and a shrug. This was new to her, she'd never seen him like this. Although, to say that wasn't really saying much. Her and Judas' friendship was still fresh enough to be called new, she wouldn't claim to truly know if he often broke down. She thought that it was safe to say that his emotions were simply out of control today, from the circumstances only.

Judas spoke after a moment, an attempt at a smile on his face. Pyx moved back a little, allowing his space but not before he gave her a quick nuzzle. She felt her skin heat up and returned the gesture. Judas looked to Malice and though Pyx had hoped he might agree to meet his other friend from the past, he remained set on leaving. She was pleased, at least, to hear that he would return one day. She looked to Malice to see if this answer was enough for her, or if she would insist.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I should be thanking you. Malice smiled as Judas thanked her for something. She didn't know what for. comforting a friend was the least she could do after abandoning them. She should be happy Judas was able to forgive her, just like Issun. She did not expect the Dark Brotherhood would be so forgiving. Sometimes she wondered if those bastards even had hearts. But, they had shown to have feelings. But none were as amazing as her mate, and never would they be after what they had done to both her and her family. The nuzzle came unexpected, and Malice found herself freezing for a moment, but eventually gave him a soft stroke with her muzzle over his head. 

She was surprised at his change of heart, and excited to see him again. You could finally meet my sons then. She said with a grin and a happy chuckle. Your friend is allowed to come too, if that would put you more at ease. She offered with a smile, a glance been given to the female at Judas' side.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas liked the idea of coming back. Seeing old friends, it was not something he usually did. Since he had no friends to come back to in the past. But now, he had plenty. And all in a place he could remember to go to. And not only that, but he could bring his own friend along. And Malice had given birth to her pups! That also excited him.

"That sounds great. Right Pyx?" he asked, giving a side glance to his friend. Perhaps Judas could become a regular visitor. It would certainly put the coywolf's mind at ease. "I would love to come along and see them, Malice."
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Pyx was glad to see the pain, anger and fear were finally fleeing Judas' eyes and face. He began to look more like the wolf she knew. She nodded to his reply. "I would be honored. Thank you for the invitation." She smiled softly at Malice, glad that this had resolved so easily. For a moment there she had worried she'd be attempting to heal wounds here, so far from home and the cache.

Instead they would get to leave with the promise of a future adventure, and old friends made new.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She wasn't sure if Burke was okay with her bringing in two total strangers, but she was sure she could make things up as they went. They didn't have to come inside Arthendal, they could meet somewhere around it- though it would make it harder for her to show off the pups she had brought into this world. Pyro was somewhat afraid of water, and he was getting bigger, so carrying him would be difficult. Perhaps they had to wait some time before meeting up so Pyro could learn to swim.

Pyx, what a lovely name. She smiled. She watched how the sun was begininning to disappear. It would be too dark to travel back for her, and she was tired too. Would Burke be alright on his own for one night? She believed in his abilities to get the kids to sleep, and, if not, she was still unable to return without bombarding in at midnight. I'll have to find some shelter now. Until we meet again. She waved her tail in goodbye, waiting for some final words before departing.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas dipped hims muzzle in Malice's direction in a formal farewell. He was glad to have left on good terms. "Until we meet again. And stay safe." With that, he turned and went to leave slowly to see if Pyx would follow. "Thank you. For coming along. I don't think I could have done that on my own." By that, he meant alone with the voice. If anyone would have ruined that meeting, It would have.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Close with Malice?

She was surprised when the female commented on her name, then realized that she'd never had a chance to give it the entire conversation. "Oh, thank you, sorry. Everything was so...busy. Didn't remember that I hadn't given my name." She dipped her head apologetically to the female. Judas then bade his farewell to the female and Pyx followed suite. "Have a safe travel back to your home." She dipped her head again to Malice, offering her a last smile, before turning to follow Judas.

"Of course, Judas." She didn't think he'd planned on meeting Malice here today. Although she felt like she hadn't been much help to Judas, apparently she'd done something useful and that pleased her. She was happy, if still confused about the entire thing, to help her friend.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I'll archive :)

It's alright, little dove, I should've asked. Malice reassured when the female seemed sorry for not announcing her name before. It hadn't been such a big deal. A name was what someone made it, not the other way around. Thank you. Good luck with whatever you were doing. She said as a final goodbye, and then departed. 

She found shelter in a cave and rested there for the night, before traveling back to Arthendal without any inconveniences.
~Adopt Avalon!~