Raven's Watch I am one hungry king of the world
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
As knew lay in front of her and spoke, she nodded. "Thanks.... I guess you're right," she finally said and then glanced up to look into his eyes. She was trying to figure him out. One minute he was almost regal, the next he was super excited, then quickly he became caring and listened to her. That hadn't happened in a long time, mainly because she hadn't mentioned it to anyone. She'd never trusted anyone enough. So how come she'd only met this wolf today and was already seeking comfort in his words? She was glad she had spoken to him.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew was especially good at getting people to open up, he treats others with a sense of remarkable indiviuality, only when he seeks it out. Gwen was someone he truly wished to know, and put effort to learn her. "No guessing, it's true, accept it, Pige." He said, almost forcfully, but only for her own sake. "It's not like you need a boy anyway, you can handle yourself - hell, did you see how you can hunt?"
427 Posts
Ooc —
She smiled, once again. "How do you do it?" She chuckled, knowing that he probably wouldn't understand her question. She hadn't smiled so much in a day since...... well, since her old pack. And that was a long time ago. Yet Knew had managed to make her smile multiple times during the day.
You see, Pige, when you're footloose and collar-free, well, you take nothing but the best
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Do what? He tilted his head to the side, a more puzzled look on his face, before smiling again. "Charm so easily? Flatter you without effort? Or maybe you mean my almost unbearable looks?" All of these Knew felt were true about him, traits only a king could possess in his mind.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen chuckled "Yeah, sure, Snow White," was her humerously sacastic reply; though he it appeared he had. "I meant laugh. I haven't laughed so much in ages." She added, and it was true, that was what she had meant by the question. But she couldn't help but wonder what had brought him to say those things, they could be true, but even if they were she would never admit it.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew tilted his head, as though the idea of being called a nickname in return never occurred to him. It was rare he was called anything other than Prince, or King, or any other higher title, thw occasional "sweetheart" by his mother or a frisky girl. He wasn't sure how to feel about it, he found Pige a much more suitable nickname for her, but Snow White? What correlation did the two have? Of course he had to ask. "Snow White?" He said, a rather confused an puzzled tone, though a small smirk stayed on his muzzle, indicating he enjoyed the idea of a new name. Something special, only she could call him. He seemed relieved a bit of his confusion, then almost offended, then satisfied. "I make you laugh?"
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen have him a funny look.
 To be honest, even she didn't really know what snow white was, though it was something she'd heard being mentioned a long time ago. From where, she has no clue. "Yes. You've made me laugh quite a bit today. I mean thank you, for doing that." she finished, a gleam in her eye.
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
He felt a sense of accomplishment and pride, knowing he did something not everyone else could. "Do you not laugh a lot?" Knew stared at her with contentedness, a look of nirvana in his eyes. It dawned on him that she really might not laugh a lot - and it worried him slightly. Someone as kind as her deserved to laugh all the time.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen shrugged "Not really. At least I haven't in a while," she said with a sigh escaping her mouth. It was true. She hadn't. Not since then. After she left she had become cold and emotionless, knowing that if she gave in, the memories would haunt her. That was one of the reasons she left in the first place. Besides, Storm didn't need her anymore, he'd apparently rather have her sister. Bet they rule that pack now, if my sister isn't already dead. She grimaced. Gwen knew that her sister would have been in danger after she left but it was her own fault. And Storm's. If her sister had been attacked by him then that was her own problem. She scowled, what a couple of idiots they were. She glanced back at Knew, and appologised, the scowl replaced by a sigh once more. "I'm sorry, I'm doing it again aren't I?"
100 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Knew smirked, nodding slighty. His ear twitched, the scrawny wolf stood up, shaking off slightly to fix his unfixable fur. "Don't worry about it, Pige." He insisted, sending her a reassuring smile. He turned to head to look off to his left, and seemed focused for a good couple of seconds, before refocusing on Gwen and smiling once again. "I best get goin, but I really enjoyed this, kiddo. I'll come back same time tomorrow, yeah? You better be here. If not, I'll have to go trespassing into your pack." He winked, before starting to walk off. 

Fade next post?
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen watched him get up and she realised just how late it had gotten. "Yeah... I should probably go too and of course I'll be here,"  she said with a smile. She stood up and stretched. "Goodbye, Knew," and she walked off toward the pack boundaries, with one small glance back.