Shimmering Sands like cracks in our bones
even if we survive
82 Posts
Ooc — Ash
All Welcome 
Levi Loðbrók had traveled for a year, finding himself among the myriad packs he'd lived with. One a warrior clan, another one of peace and healing, and yet a third devoted to a strange god. Levi had paid no heed to that religion, save for its merits of teaching love, unity, and friendship above all else. There he had learned peace within himself, and although the world around him could be harsh and cruel, Levi knew that if he cared for others as well as he cared for himself, all would be well.

On this crisp winter morning, the traveler entered the lands of his birth from the south, following he coast northward toward his home - or what he recalled of his home in the bay. He knew his family was not there, having moved after Ragnar's death, but it was the one place he knew to go to begin his search. Perhaps Charon would be close by, or perhaps he had left entirely. Whatever he found, Levi's heart beat a little faster in his chest as he continued north.
crash down like an avalanche
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Kalika was new to the coast, as were the sisters she travelled with, but it didn't seem to take long for her to adjust. As she danced across the coast, her limbs gracefully carrying her this way and that, she saw another wolf — a boy! Kalika's young heart picked up pace as she chuffed out to him. Her tail was lifted high and swayed behind her with a casual wag, and on her babyish face was the silent expression of seduction. Hello stranger, she cooed once they were close enough for conversation. 

Can we date this for 1/23?
even if we survive
82 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Sure! :)

He traveled a few miles in silence, enjoying the stretch of his muscles as his limbs carried him swiftly and gracefully across the coastal terrain. It was only when another wolf joined him that Levi slowed, and he allowed a bob of his head in greeting. Hello, he offered softly, pausing a handful of yards from her. He wasn't used to company these days, and although she seemed nice enough, he was always wary of strangers. I hope I'm not intruding. I didn't smell any packs nearby. He hoped he hadn't stumbled upon a newly forming pack, or something of the like.
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Kalika's youthful frame remained willowy and lithe against the soft light, for she was ready to begin her dance of intrigue. Do you have a name? she purred, allowing herself to take one step forward for each he took back. Her tail swished behind her in both warning and invitation, so as to create a sense of mystery about herself. There are no packs here. Only me. Yes, she was only a yearling (and barely so), but Kalika prided herself on her seductive charm, regardless of the harm she put herself in to use it.
even if we survive
82 Posts
Ooc — Ash
It's morning time. :)

Levi watched her carefully, wondering what she wanted from him as she stepped closer. Levi didn't move, though, and simply watched her come toward him. Levi Loðbrók, he stated matter-of-factly. It didn't matter who knew his name around these parts. Maybe this girl knew where his brother lived. What's yours? he asked softly, his teal eyes glittering in the morning's light as he regarded her.
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Edited!

Levi. I like that. Kalika took another step forward so that she might be able to visually assess the male's state. I'm Kalika. Soon, Kalika Nereides. She quite admired the ideologies of her pack and the freedoms it gave her, including her ability to flirt with whichever males she wished. Why are you all alone, Levi? There was a strange new lilt to her voice, though she quite liked the new tone.