Stone Circle i know i'm small, ain't much to be done about it
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Joining 

Akuti was exhausted. The energy that she garnered from the few meals she came across was quickly spent trying to keep her balance on the thick layer of ice which covered the area. There were places where there was more snow than ice, but in those places, Akuti's tiny body sunk into the snow, covering her legs and underbelly. Luckily, at this border there seemed to be little snow or ice to speak of, and so Akuti decided that this would be where she had her rest.

A call rang from her chest and out to the inhabitants of the territory, hoping to get a superior's attention. Though she was tiny (t-i-n-y; tiiiiiiny), Akuti voice held a strong sense of self behind it, making it sound like it came from someone capable of much more damage than she.

Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
She heard her call and came quickly at a fast pace, faster mostly because it kept her warm. She loped over to the border with a higher position, lifting her gaze to see the caller with her muddled green eyes. She looked for a strong wolf, a large wolf who could make such a call. However, her eyes landed on the small body struggling in the deep snow. The former beta looked at her, wondering she was the one who called.

"Greetings. Why have you called?" She asked her, keeping posture high and respectable. She ran her eyes over her many times, wondering why she was so small compared to her beastly size.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
The call was near from where the girl was currently snacking upon a lucky catch, a squirrel made brazen as it searched for a meal. Her hunting was certainly getting better, she noted with pride, but the nearby call caught her attention as she moved toward it. Spotting Krypton, she fell behind the woman, coming up beside her a few moment later; catching the woman's words. 

tilting her head in curiou greeting, she piped up; "my parents are the alphas here. They should be here eventually, I think." The explanation was offered with a small smile at the tiny woman, and a glance at Krypton, who dwarfed them both.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Deleted my first post to keep things orderly!

Seeing as she had company, Akuti adjusted her stance to try and stretch her height as far as the sprite was able, though her body language sent a submissive message. Hello, she called out in as mature a voice as she could manage, though her small size inhibited her from sounding much older than a juvenile, Are you a leader here? Then, as if she'd been cued in, a young lass came tromping through, explaining that her parents were the Alphas, and that they would soon have company. I'm Akuti. You are? It was a question to both, accompanied by an excited wag of her bobbed tail, and she hoped neither would take offense to her efforts at a meet-and-greet.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
As a howl sounded Valette decided that now she was the alpha of the pack she should show her face at the borders. She quickly made her way to the howl, she was not alone. Krypton and Keoni were there to greet the stranger. Valette carried her tail high as she trotted in, careful of this stranger though not too unfriendly. Perhaps it was because her daughter was here and didn't want anything to happen to her.

The female's eyes fell on the stranger, a small female. Really tiny. Valette was surprised. "I'm Valette. I'm one of the leaders here. I assume you want to join with this terrible weather going on?," Valette connected the dots as a well known traveler herself. "You should know we don't do charity cases, if you are only to stick around for the nasty weather we cannot accept you." Valette wanted to make that very clear.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
She caught the scent of Keoni behind her, turning her head for a brief moment to smile at the girl before turning her attention back the stranger, who said her name was Akuti. Krypton had to keep her mouth shut from chuckling at her comment. She thought Krypton was a leader? Sure, she stood tall and everything, but Krypton was probably the worst candidate to lead after what happened with her entire family. "I'm afraid you have only a mere delta in your presence," she said with a light tone as the referred to herself, soon hearing another wolf come into the scene. "And here comes our alpha female,"  she said to Akuti with a smile before stepping back a bit.

The newly crowned alpha herself came in, making Krypton lower her position to show her obedience and submission to her leader, though she was older than Valette. She bowed her head to her before turning her head towards the tiny female, awaiting to hear what else she had to say, whether it be about her skills or if she could spit out her loyalty to Easthollow.
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
The girl greeted her mother with a whip of her tail, a smile upon her maw as she twisted slightly as to watch her mother's, and now the alpha's, approach. Idly, she wondered if she'd ever be an alpha like her mother, and father. For even though the thought of a mother that once was brought a pang to the girl's heart, she knew that Valette and Steady were her parents in almost every sense of the word, and she would not spurn them on this piece of knowledge she now held.

her attention was brought back quickly to the gathering, noting Krypton's bow but not imitating it, gaze on the female in silent question, curious to how this meeting would go.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Akuti gave a smile to the Alphess, though she kept her posture properly held. Whereas she doubted she would send up any red flags given her abnormal size, she knew she could never be too sure. I do need a pack, yes. But if you'll have me, then I plan on sticking around for quite some time. Akuti had never been one to wander; not in childhood, adolesence, and certainly not during the time of her marriage. Rather, Akuti appreciated consistency and preferred to have one genuine home over copious subpar dens. I'm not trained in anything, though I have knowledge in midwifery. I'm also skilled in hunting, but seeing as my size creates a bit of an issue, I prefer to track.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded slowly when the other told her that she was here to stay and prove her loyalty. The young female watched the smaller female. She was not put off by her small size. Her mother had been small too. She almost towered over her mother and she was just average in height. "We currently do not have pregnant females, but when the time comes it can always be handy. I will accept you, but I do want you to develop a skill that can be used. I'm a hunter myself so I could mentor you in the art of tracking. My daughter Keoni also follows my lessons."

"Size has nothing to do with skill. Welcome to Easthollow," she spoke to the other. She would not discriminate on size or background. Valette then smiled and bobbed her head. She then looked at her daughter, hopefully she had showed an assertive yet friendly side to her daughter. She knew that time in the cave Keoni had not been that social but she did want her to learn about assertive kindness.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
ooc: wow i suck at life, i'm sorry for holding this up!

"midwifery is hard to learn, it can be used in the future if we have pregnant females,"  krypton said softly, though she looked at valette with a small glimmer in er eyes, wondering if she would bear pups with steady. as valette spoke, she soon enough welcomed her the the hollow with open arms. the brute smiled at the small girl before dipping her head towards her with a smile.  "welcome to the hollow."
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
midwifery was one of those words she had yet to learn, though a moment later, and Valette and Krypton elaborated, and she learned that it had something to do with pregnancy. Pregnancy, she knew, was when a woman had pups inside her, like Amber. though how they got there was a mystery, and she idly wondered if she ought to ask Valette about it sometime. 

but not now, for the woman was soon accepted into their ranks, and Keoni beamed. "I can show you around, if you'd like? I know all the coolest places,"  she assured the woman, glance shifting briefly to Valette to see if she approved of the idea.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Akuti smiled at Valette once her acceptance became canon. Shouldn't be too hard, she said with a confident wink to Krypton. Then to Keoni, the femme gave an excited nod of her head and a wag of her bobbed tail. Thank you, she whispered as she passed Valette, high on the tail of the leading child.