Great Bear Wilderness [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Private 
@Nico Here ya go!

Pain. That's what she felt. A sharp, biting pain - one that refused to settle. That brat of a wolf had taken her leg. Her hind left leg, to be precise. And boy did it hurt. She felt every twitch of her muscles, every torturous moment. It was so excrutiating that she had been unable to finish her journey in the time she had planned. Instead the blood-stained dove had had to rest for a night in the Great Bear Wilderness. She was still there.

The blood of her wounds, both the leg and the countless gashes along her side, had dried and were not the cleanest. However, Skylaris simply did not have the energy to clean them, nor treat them with the herbs she had managed to leave back at Silver Creek. Why didn't she bring them? Because she hadn't expected to run into a maniac that took her whole bloody leg. That's why.

Sky lay with her head rested on her paws, her eyes closing ever so slightly. She would have to treat her wounds soon or else they'd get infected. She'd found a few stashed herbs that someone must have been storing on the way (she had borrowed them) but there wasn't enough to treat all her wounds, barely even her whole leg. What would Spring say about Sky when she returned? Would she be disappointed? Disappointed that her 'apprentice' had not been able to hold her own against a male younger than her? Was she that weak?

Yes, yes I am. I'm a weak, pathetic wolf. Heck, I shouldn't even call myself a wolf. I'm more dog like than anything. Even Mawk, who is part dog, is stronger and better than me.

Then she remembered she was in heat. And she was vulnerable.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Nico had always been a wanderer of sorts. Even as a soldier, he'd always been the one to scout ahead, find out enemy battlegrounds; it was dangerous work, but he'd loved it. And though he was no longer part of an army, or a warring pack, the wanderlust was still there and while he had tried his best to suppress it, it didn't work. It never worked. 

He wandered, left the borders of Broken Antler Fern and wandered. He knew not where he was going, or why he was leaving in first place, but Nico was simply content. The ache in his muscles, the breaths that came out of his maw in short pants.....this was home. The run came to an abrupt stop, however, when a familiar scent reached his nostrils. 

Nico stopped, blinked, and his nostrils flared, inhaling deeply. Then, he turned on his path and made his way to the source of the intoxicating smell. There, lying on the ground was a female wolf, a female wolf in heat. The soldier licked his lips subconsciously, and slowly, cautiously almost, he approached.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Crap.

She should have seen it coming. Of course, laying here out in the open, licking her damn stump of a leg, she would be found. The woman should have hidden herself, but she'd forgotten all about her heat-scent. Darn it, that's why she left the pack in the first place. To hide from males.

Skylaris raised her head and watched the man cautiously. He licked his lips and Sky had to force herself not to flinch away. This reminded her somewhat of her old pack, before Teekon. Though they'd never been able to catch the dove when she was in heat because she was too fast for them. But here, in the Wilderness, with only three legs, she found herself unable to move.

It was irritating for her, as she had always been fast. Always a buggar to catch. That's one of the things she had been proud of. What could she do now? "Hello?" she ventured. Though she could not remove herself from the situation, she could still talk. Not that it was of much use, currently, as she too felt drawn to the man. Blasted heat.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Though rational thoughts slowly slid out of his mind, Nico still remained cautious, and somewhat respectful as he approached. His eyes lingered on her stump, but disregarded it when his gaze wandered further and a gleam entered his apple green eyes. She spoke to him, and his ears flickered in response, though he didn't say anything until he was but a mere feet away from her. There, he leaned down towards her, head cocked, eyes curious. "Hello," he greeted, his voice husky and deep.

Slowly, Nico moved so as to preen her guard hairs, should she allow him to do so and as his breath ghosted over her cheek, he inhaled sharply. Green eyes glimmering strangely, he withdrew for a moment. "You're hurt," he observed, though it did little to slow his advances.

124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris watched him carefully though showed no signs of leaving. Had she been in a normal state of mind, she would have probably run off by now, but her heat had left her frozen on the spot. She couldn't move, no matter how much she wanted to. The dove shivered as she felt the man's warm breath on her cheek, and she allowed him to preen her guard hairs, more so out of her longing for comfort than anything else. 

The woman let out a sigh, closing her eyes for a second. "Yes, what of it?" Her voice was soft and gentle, though still held caution. She was... scared - but she didn't show it. That was another of her talents. Her face remained somewhat blank, pale eyes opening once again to study the dark wolf in front of her.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
"Mhm....I would help you - can help you," Nico corrected himself, the words falling from his lips softly, like snowflakes drifting down from the bare branches of the tree. He blinked down at her through dark lashes, green eyes clouded with lust but with concern still glinting within them. He bit his lip uncertaintly, torn between the desire that tore at his loins, burned in his lower regions as a result of the intoxicating smell that she gave off but also the desire to help her and treat her wound. The soldier was also a first-aid medic, after all, and so he hesitated, biting his lip in indecision.

Like always, however, Nico, though strong-willed and resolute, gave into his desires and with a soft growl, began his ministrations down her spine until he reached her core. There, he made to nudge her tail aside with his nose and sniffed her nether regions, tongue flickering out to lick his lips in anticipation. He breathed out, and hesitated, almost as if waiting for her permission - but in reality, he wasn't waiting for anything. Even if she refused his advances, he would continue. For now, he was a gentleman, but he would become ruthless should she attempt to run away.

124 Posts
Ooc — n
Sorry for crappy short post....

Skylaris was silent as the male slowly made his way down to her other end. She blinked in surprise, though her attention was focused on how close he was to her core. She could feel his breath on her and it sent a tingle down her spine. The woman wanted to refuse, wanted to get away, but how? How would she possibly get away in this state? Weak and tired with three legs, and no idea how to walk again.

With an uncomfortable grunt, the dove attempted to shuffle forward but she knew she would be stopped. There was no getting out of this one. Damn.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
no worries :)

She tried to leave, and if Nico was in his normal state of mind, he would've let her go. But he wasn't, and so he simply let out a soft growl, a warning of sorts as he lifted himself onto her back, careful to keep his weight on his hind legs as to not burden her remaining three legs too much. He was strong, after all, and he didn't want to make her collapse. Grasping her scruff gently between his teeth, the soldier positioned himself and with a single thrust of his hips, found purchase.

A grunt escaped his maw, and after a few gentle strokes to allow her to adjust, his pace became rougher. Soft moans trickled off his tongue every once in a while, and his movements grew erratic as time went past. Even so, Nico managed to keep most of his weight on his trembling hind legs, and a part of his mind hoped, irrationally, but still hoped that she was having a bit of fun - well, as much fun as a girl on three legs with a massive injury, having sex with a large man on her back could have. Which, suffice to say, wasn't much.

124 Posts
Ooc — n
The growl made her flinch, and she knew right there that she was screwed. Oh, why did she leave the darn pack territory in the first place? Such. A. Stupid. Idea. Her gaze flickered wildly back to the man as he lifted himself onto her back. Inside she was panicking; there was no way this was going to go unnoticed by Spring. And when that happened.... well, she was even more screwed.

This was, admittedly, her first time, so the dove was startled. Though, it wasn't like she could do anything. There was a bit of pain at the beginning, and the man was strong - not to mention fairly heavy - but collapsing on the ground wouldn't do either of them any good. Especially since they would be stuck with each other for a while. A small moan escaped Sky's jaws and she blinked in surprise. Great, now I'm enjoying it. Well at least it wasn't all bad. 

The stranger's pace became rougher and Skylaris felt tingles of pleasure shoot up her spine. For a moment, she decided she didn't want this to end - just the thought of the alphas' fury terrified her. But then she remembered that this would end, and what she was doing was wrong. Very wrong; she was breaking the rules. Sure she'd always been a rule breaker, but this was.... well it was different.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5