Wheeling Gull Isle a sweet dream when the long trick’s over
Wild Fauna
Shared Account
105 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 
Please respond to this thread if your character has decided to find shelter in a cave with Ixchel, Aria, and Faeryn!

@Adeline @Anatha @Aria @Axolotl @Calypso @Cattail @Constantine @Faeryn @Ixchel @Kalika @King @Komodo @Morrighan @Nova @Tael

Come! Come! There’s a cave to weather the storm! I’ve found a cave to weather the storm! Come! Come!

Ixchel’s howl rose like a beacon, her voice as agile as her paws, leaping above and diving below the howling cry of the storm. A handful of wolves eager to find shelter from the maelstrom moved to follow, some of them lifting their own voices in reply, but many of them merely ducking their heads and moving doggedly to follow the sound, eyes heavy-lidded and squinting against the whip of salt and sand that threatened to blind them. It appeared that they’d taken cover just in the nick of time, for the darkened sky was soon illuminated by several shafts of distant lightning and a fierce roll of thunder — the worsening weather, driven by the breaking summer heat and the cloudburst from far off shore, was well on its way to creating a pocket of storm directly overhead.

post by coelacanth.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Faeryn's tensed muscles relaxed slightly, glad that she would not be kicked out in this weather. After all, her approach into the cave was far from subtle. "I am very grateful, thank you." She gave a smile, hopeful yet still cautious. After all, the pale furred woman - Aria - had given her permission to stay. Though that did not mean that she wouldn't kick her out eventually. Not that Fae wanted to stay very long. Any time she had been with a group, she was always near the bottom in the rankings. She didn't want that. She'd rather be alone than on the bottom. 

In response to other woman, the one named Ixchel, she hesitated before responding. "My name is Faeryn." Wasn't very interesting, in her opinion. Often names were not really needed - one could do without the trouble of remembering names. You didn't need to be named to have a conversation, or better, get things done. "That would be great, if it's not too much hassle. I don't want to be a burden." Really, she did not know much about treating wounds. She had never needed to, but then again, she had never been in such a strong storm while away from home. She didn't really have a home, though, anymore. Already the deep rumble of thunder could be heard, and occasionally a flash of lightning could be seen from the cave's entrance.

Turning back to Aria, Faeryn nodded. Cobwebs, she knew, could cover up a wound and help stop the bleeding. "Yes, those would be perfect. Thank you, again. I know I've already said it, but I am very much grateful." Was that a better approach? Or did it sound like she was rambling? Normally she did not have such issues, and simply said what needed to be said, but she was tired and the wound was not really helping.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice