Dragoncrest Cliffs Still I want you to find me
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Private 
For @Portia - Sirio ate some Dumb Cane so he has pain everywhere and has trouble breathing. Go momma!

When he returned home, he found something amiss. He had been grazing grasses and plants to stop a tiny tummy ache just a bit ago, but now his every step hurt. His neck hurt. His back, his ears and even the very tip of his tail was numbed with a strange pain he could not explain. It was not long that it stayed that way, oh no, it became worse. He wheezed, worked his lungs to the best of his abbilities, but it pained him so greatly. What had he eaten? Was he sick? Was he going to die?! Sirio hurried (well, stumbled rather slowly) to where he thought he could find mother; distress in his gaze and lungs visibly working hard to allow him to breath.

M-Mommahh! He called hoarsely, the shortness of air and the pain quieting his call. He flopped onto the ground them, trying his best to keep breathing and not to mind the pain.

i want i want i want i want i want;
am i repulsive in my wanting
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
portia was by her garden-- one just outside the lake by the tree line where just enough sun got it. it was actually fairly close to where her whelping den had been-- so when she really needed some time away, she gardened and then took a quick nap inside. she wasn't napping today, though, and instead was tending to a large clump of lavender that was doing exceedingly well. mama was proud. it wasn't until the hoarse cry of her most timid child drew her from her peaceful afternoon.

she sprang from where she sat, seeing the boy waddle and stumble into view. she sprinted to sirio, sniffing and proud and trying hard not to start sobbing. "sirio! sirio!" she exclaimed, trying to keep his attention on her. he was struggling to breathe, something portia knew very well how to fix-- but what was happening? what was wrong? "honey come here-- mama's got you, it's okay," she tried to coo, but was feeling to anxious for it to come out as softly as she'd managed. she grabbed the pup by his scruff (though he was getting rather large) and dragged him to her garden, quickly beginning to harvest the only thing she thought would help-- juniper berries. 

"tell me what happened, sirio, try to tell mama what happened."
green text signifies trigedasleng.
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Her graceful, motherly figure quickly came to him, and just the image of her and her voice settled Sirio. Mother could fix any boo-boo with kisses and cuddles, right? She did seem more... loud then whenever he had tripped and fallen onto his face. But she was there for him, and he felt save whenever she was around. It was a big part of why he never really played with anyone but his shadow; nothing could compare to her!

Between his wheezes he tried to explain. Tummy-ache... Went to - eat some grass ouchy. Not just grass - ow, ow - I think... Everything hurt. That wasn't good, that much he knew, but how did it get fixed?
i want i want i want i want i want;
am i repulsive in my wanting