Blackfeather Woods If this is to end in fire
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
@Vaati I figured I'd have her trespass so you'd have a reason to take her prisoner. To anyone else reading, me and Vaati had a plot going where Awinita would be taken as a hostage and then escape with Cassiopeia's help. You're all more then welcome to pop in, but i'd prefer it to just be Vaati.

It was more than the fact that she was sometimes simple minded that lead her to stray carelessly over the borders. The bloody,gore strewn borders. She had been chasing a piece of prey and the critter had bounded without hesitation over the nasty,reeking borderlines and into the territory. Awinita was already on it's heels and if she had hesitated she would have lost her meal, so she leapt over a particularly large chunk of rotting gore and chased the animal into the territory. She had only gone maybe twenty or thirty feet in when she killed it, the death shriek of the prey alerting probably every wolf within a mile that she was there. Grabbing it by the scruff she lifted it up and quickly attempted to run back over the borders to safety, where she would retreat until it was like she was never there.

It wasn't something the submissive mute by choice would normally do, she respected boundaries and packs it was just.....she was so hungry. The weather had been cold and all the prey had slowly started nesting in their dens, leaving hunting to be rather poor for the graceful and dainty female. She hadn't caught anything to eat in days, and at the sight of the rabbit she had sprung forward into the chase with not a moment to think.
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
@Vaati feel free to stop him and use this as a merc thread or something

Winter was coming, and once more Potema was pregnant. He had upped his hunting, and patroling the borders in anticipation for the new pups, though he knew not the father. He did not smell her leaving when her heat came, and could only speculate who the father was. Meldresi had left their home, not only to spread the influence of the Dark Brotherhood, their Lady Mephala and their Lord Sithis, but to mix the blood. She had not taking a sibling as a mate — if she had, he would be a viable choice, now that he thought about it — or even a cousin. They had thought that she was merely barren, but he had known better. He thought that Potema would be the same, searching outside their borders for a mate, rather than keeping the blood pure. But he had suspicion that she might have relapsed into the Meloniis' old habits. 

He contemplated this as he took his usual stance patrolling the borders. Children were children no matter who was their father. If these were children of sibling-blood, then they needed all the food they could to ensure their survival, for however long. So he guarded the borders with a greater ferocity than before, keeping a keen eye on the lands outside their borders.

His vigilence did not go without results. The flash of an unfamiliar pelt in the distance caught his eye, and his body straightened as he became alert. He strode forward, his instinct mapping out the situtation before it became clear to him. When the woman's head poked back through the Woods, he barrelled forward, a snarl growing in his throat. Don't you dare, The old assassin roared, anger driving his paws after the woman. He couldn't abide blatant trespassing, especially not now. She would be lucky to leave alive after this; they needed a new addition to their border decorations anyway.

169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
So...I am mildly annoyed right now. I will PM the both of you

Awinita heard the thunderous roar commanding her to stop, but with that tone and the amount of anger coming from it there was no way in hell she would even hesitate to keep going. She yelped and ran harder her flanks heaving as she struggled to reach the border line. The scent of blood and gore was strong and she knew she could run away if she could just pass the border line. Eyes wild with fear she cast a look over her shoulder and regretted it immediately, seeing a huge grey form storming toward her.