Need a volunteer for a Longterm plot
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
So Awinita has been assaulted by a male and is currently in the stage of self induced amnesia. But as soon as I have two or three threads of that archives I'll be moving on to where she starts to remember.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing an older but not way older male who'll find Awinita during one of her nightmares or flashbacks and help her calm down. The long-term part is this:

He'd decide that he likes and feels bad and or pities Awinita and would move along with her as he guard and protector. Eventually I'd like it so they fall in love but that'd be a slow process. It would probably be him falling for her at first and then she slowly begins to love him as she heals.

I  plan on having her join Smokestep's band of pirates IC to help he grow into the character I have imagined, a more free spirited and bold version of who she was before the rape.
Best case scenario: I have an adoptable made for this character. They grew up together out of game and he'd be familiar with her and she with him. 
second Best case scenario is someone can create a character for this plot, not liking the adoptable.

Third best: Someone has a character with no real plot or sense of direction that would fit this type of plot.