Rage
16 Posts
Ooc —
I know this is specifically talking about Naya but she's not gonna join.. so please join (if you dare dealing with a furious 100+lbs wolf XD)
Malcom was sure he had left his sister there, he followed back the steps he took when he left the day before but she wasn't there. It was already dark and the thick mist of the night heated up Malcom's temper. He went hours looking for Naya, calling her name without answer and he was already furious.. -Why did I even leave here alone!?- he thought growling in self-disappointment.
"NAYA!!" he howled for the last time
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
Fog was Cara's best ally, she used the pale mantle to make herself invisible taking to her advantage her pallid coat was almost the same hue as the heavy air that resembled a cloud in the ground. So of course considering it was a cold foggy night, the yearling was out and about looking for a stray rabbit or any other prey she could get to ease her hunger.

As she crawled into the darkness, a desperate howl broke into the night's sky, scaring away every little rodent available. Cara rolled her eyes and lashed her tail with annoyance, what wolf could be so damn stupid? she wondered.

Determined to give the responsible a piece of her mind, she followed the scent of the wolf, which didn't carry any particular scent pf a pack. She immediately thought of the loner she had almost fought the other day, and her neck fur began to bristle. Oh now you'll get it! she thought as she hurried to his encounter.

Then she saw a large male cursing under his breath and pacing the ground, she snarled as she saw it was not the same guy, still she spoke with annoyance, "What do you want?" she spat, "Don't you see you've spooked all prey around?" she scoffed and lashed her tail to the side.
16 Posts
Ooc —
A rather small white figure hidden in the fog snapped at Malcom, it was a female, but it wasn't Naya. She was standing behind him, not very far but not close enough for him to see her completely in between all the fog.
"Nothing that concerns you, Pretty face" He growled sticking his ears straight up with anger "I suggest you stay out of my way, I'm looking for someone and I'm not in the mood for little chit chats.."
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
Cara lowered her neck, not in a sign of submission but hostility,this male was dangerously close to entering Silvertip's territory, and she would not let him come closer. Over the past few days Cara had made it a priority to show her Alpha, Jinx, what she was worth hoping that perhaps that way she'd be able to climb the ranks of the lower tier.

"Nothing that concerns you, Pretty face"he snarled, the pretty yearling responded by curling her lips back revealing her white set of fangs, "You see, it does concern me, for your information you're on the verge of entering my pack's territory..something I will not allow you to do.."

"And I'm not in the mood to chase your sorry ass away from here, so do yourself a favor and get out" she growled
16 Posts
Ooc —
Well.. that escalated quickly
PD: this is Malcom's angry face vvv

[Image: 262r2uv.jpg]

The small She-wolf growled at Malcom, threatening him. He turned around to give her the coldest look he had ever given with his icy, piercing eyes.
"That's right girl, I'm on the verge of your pack's territory, not in it, so leave me, I would hate to see that pretty face damaged." He growled baring his teeth and pointing his ears forward, never putting himself below her.
"Who do you think you are, huh? Threatening bigger wolves outside your territory? What are you trying to prove, pretty face?" He didn't wanna fight her, but until she left him alone he wasn't gonna lower the guard.
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Do you mind if I butt in? Ignore me if you do. :)

It was nightfall, a time that Kaname loved best. The darkened skies hid him from most eyes and allowed him to stalk and hunt and his leisure. He took a nap a bit before dusk and woke up soon after the sun set. A fog set in, making the forest nearby, Neverwinter, look even more creepy than usual. Stretching his lean muscles, he trotted off into the forests, a haunt he frequented and patrolled often.

As he entered the forest, an angry howl filled his ears. NAYA! it called. The call echoed through the night before it was repeated again. NAYA!!!! Someone was calling for a someone else, a name he did not recognize. Curious, suspicious, and wary, he dashed off towards the howl.

Two wolves' scents reached his nostrils as he grew closer to the territory's boundaries. One was of the forest itself, but not smelling of his pack. The other was a packmate, from the faint smell of his alpha, Jinx. Snarls came from where the smells wafted in the fog. His dark hackles rose and his muzzle wrinkled in anger. Someone too close to pack territory? Good. I would love a good fight right now, to warm my bones. he growled softly, licking his lips in anticipation of feeling blood on his jaws.

The assassin moved towards the pair, materializing from the fog as he approached them. His packmate was a small white female yearling, who was growling at a large gray male covered in reddish brown hues in some places. He growled, lifting his tail in dominance, not for being a higher rank than both of them, but also being a bit older. His ice-blue eyes fixed coldly on the near-trespassing male as he stood next to the yearling.

"Yes, but take one more pawstep and your are on our territory." he snarled softly. "And she is trying to prove that our pack is not to be messed with." As foolishly as this. Ah, the young. he chuckled.

[size=small]
Jeez, I wrote a lot. O.o
[/size]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Hi, everyone! I've been invited into this thread by Malcom, so I hope nobody else minds! Maj to the rescue! *snicker* Also, sorry for writing so much.

Majesty lay somewhere in Neverwinter Forest, fast asleep on a bed of leaves. He was having a strange dream…

There was fog everywhere, and he didn't know where he was going. The fog was so thick, it felt as though he was breathing through water, and he had to gasp hard for each trickle of breathable air he got. It was not pleasant, and he was afraid. He wanted to get out of this miserable fog, but because he couldn't see properly, he had no idea where to go. And suddenly a howl split the night. "NAYA!" Majesty jumped. It sounded somewhat close. And didn't he know that name…?

When, in real life, the word echoed through the trees loudly, Majesty awoke with a start and sat bolt-upright. Naya? As in, the she-wolf Naya? The loner whom he had recruited? "Oh dear," he murmured, hoping that she was alright.

Quickly, he got to his paws and loped towards the place where he had first heard the male calling for her. Luckily, the fog was not really as thick as soup, so he could still see where he was going. Soon enough, he came across three scents: two were of the Silvertip Pack, and one was a lone wolf, who smelled vaguely of Naya. Must be Malcom, then, he thought.

He skidded to a halt in front of the three of them, and immediately placed himself between his pack-mates and Malcom. "Calm yourselves, friends," he said commandingly. "I know this male." This was not necessarily true, but he needed to make sure that Naya's brother didn't get hurt on his watch. That would be bad and he would feel awful. "He is not a threat," he continued. "I will handle him."
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
The girl didn't even flinch when the male drew his lips back and revealed his fangs, she locked her yellow eyes to his sky blue orbs and lashed her tail with pure hatred, this wolf was asking for it now..

Suddenly another deep voice rang behind her, she did not turn to look instead she parted her lips and took in the refreshing scent of the mountains mixed with Jinx's fragrance. She had backup now. She allowed a wide grin to take over her mouth and looked directly into the intruder's eyes, the same way she glared at an injured rabbit before giving a death blow. The male standing in front of her might double her size, but with her swiftness and her packmate's help he had stood no chance against them.

Now he would regret talking back in the first place.
But then, before either of the Silvertip wolves could take a step forward another wolf stepped into the scene, the grave timbre of his voice making Cara's ears swivel. Majesty! she thought as another wicked smile took ahold of her pretty face. Now this petty wolf was doomed!

But then the words that came out of the brown male's mouth made her jerk her head towards him, her eyes narrowed with pain and anger, "What? Doesn't matter if you know him" she barked "He has to get out, and we're perfectly capable of handling it with you, your Majesty" she mocked with a bow.. Immediately as the words left her mouth she regretted them..this wolf had been nothing but nice to her.. oh shit..she cursed under her breath as she shot an apologetic look at the big male.
16 Posts
Ooc —
What had started as an annoying chat with an inferior female turned quickly into a heavy situation, and Malcom had no time for that.. His sister was out there somewhere and he had to find her.

Malcom was about to attack the little bitch when a large Male appeared from behind her. Malcom's fur bristled, He carried a heavy coat, dark as the night, he was bigger than Malcom, not in size but in muscle, and that made Malcom want to take a step back, but he didn't. Instead he set his icy eyes on the male's even colder ones "I wasn't asking you buddy". Malcom grumbled without taking his eyes off him "I'm just looking for someone, I suppose you haven't seen her around? her name is Naya." he barked trying to lower the voltage, but still without lowering the guard.

The other male ignored his words, and continued talking "She is trying to prove that our pack is not to be messed with." That comment made malcom furious again. He growled aggressively at the pair "leave me alone, both of you. I'm not looking for any trouble, all I want is to find my sister and you'll never see me again if that's what you want, but get the hell out of my way" Malcom was about to take a step back when another male appeared from nowhere, this one was even bigger than the last one, maybe even bigger than Malcom, Brown coat, big muscles, this was for sure Malcom's last day. -I'm gonna kill that little bitch when I find her- He thought to himself refering to Naya.

"Great! another friend of yours, pretty face? are we expecting for anyone else?" the big one interrupted him "Calm yourselves, friends, I know this male." Even if Malcom had never seen him before, this wolf carried a familiar scent.. -Naya!- Where is she! why do you smell like her!? he barked aggressively at the male but he was interrupted again, it was the bitch this time, and then they were all talking at once "Doesn't matter if you know him", "He is not a threat, I will handle him", "we're perfectly capable of handling it with you" Malcom was burning now, his head was about to.. "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!! WHERE THE HELL IS NAYA!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?"
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The assassin stepped forward as the almost-intruder stepped back. He bared his fangs in a malicious smile and licked the teeth menacingly. "Your sister is not on our territory. If she was, we would have personally ripped her pelt from her body and hung it up on a tree." he purred. He was about to take another step when another wolf's presence caught his ears. His icy eyes glanced backwards slightly, catching the sight of Majesty. "Majesty. Care to join us?" he smirked.

His smile, however, disappeared when the large wolf said he knew the would-be intruder. Sighing with disappointment, the dark wolf relaxed his body, annoyed that his fun was spoiled. The little yearling was just as annoyed as he was that Majesty was defending the wolf. She did put a little pun on his name, insulting his superiority. He was going to laugh at the joke when the intruding male exploded with rage. "Shut up you and control your anger." He snarled. "The girl and I did nothing to your sister. Though Majesty is another question altogether." he looked at the larger brown male, accusatory questions lurking in his ice-blue eyes.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Hi. Sorry for the late reply. Also, as this thread started when Majesty was still a member of the STM pack, let's finish it like that. So, for the purpose of this thread, he's still a member. Sorry for writing so much.

"What? Doesn't matter if you know him. He has to get out, and we're perfectly capable of handling it without you, your Majesty."

"Great! another friend of yours, pretty face? are we expecting for anyone else? Where is she! Why do you smell like her? "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! WHERE THE HELL IS NAYA? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?"

"Majesty. Care to join us? Shut up you and control your anger. The girl and I did nothing to your sister. Though Majesty is another question altogether."

Majesty's head throbbed with a sudden intense pain. This was why he didn't like being around too many wolves at once, especially when they were arguing. Suddenly, he felt dizzy, and sat heavily on his rump to stop the blood from rushing to his head. He took deep breaths, waiting for everyone to stop talking, and then looked around at the three of them, his gaze holding indifference, and slight annoyance.

"First of all," he began, and his voice was deadly calm - the sound of an angry Alpha's voice (even if he wasn't an Alpha yet). He looked at Cara, holding her gaze with his own, his eyes burning into hers. "I am ashamed that you would attack another wolf unprovoked. Secondly," he gazed upon Kaname, "Hush. I'll not have you make threats about a wolf you do not know. She is my friend, and hearing you tell her brother that you would rip her pelt from her skin angers me beyond belief. Perhaps you'd like a taste of your own medicine?" His voice still carried that eerie, calm tone to it.

"Thirdly," he said, finally looking at Malcom, "as I said before, calm yourself. Your sister was with me up until about an hour ago and I promise you I did absolutely nothing to her. She is safe and unharmed, the last I knew. If you would like, you and I can track her back down together, which will satisfy both your need to find your sister, and my pack-mates' need for you to get off of 'their' land. How does that sound to everyone? Hmm?"

At this question, he looked around at all three of them, eyebrows raised, head held high. "Does that sit well with everyone here? Will you all stop acting like pups now? Yes? Good. Come, Malcom. Let us go find Naya. She could not have gotten far." With that, he stood up and looked over his shoulder at the lone wolf, waiting for a response.
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Ordinarily I wouldn't bust into an in-progress thread, but... Well, she's the Alpha and this is exactly what STM is all about so. :P I'll probably only make a post or two in this thread.

The sound of loud voices split the air, and the Alpha female was on the scene as quickly as her legs could carry her. All of the gathered were speaking quite loquaciously to one another, but Jinx Kesuk ignored all of that. The only part she heard was Majesty reprimanding his pack mates for doing exactly what she'd ordered them to do, which earned him a deep and throaty growl from the female as she passed by. She would deal with that intrusion upon her authority later. Cara and Kaname had done what they were supposed to, and that earned them favour.

She only had eyes for the intruder, who wasn't really much larger than her. Unlike the others gathered, Jinx didn't give two fucks that he wasn't technically on her borders, because he was close enough to smell the markers, which placed him within the quarter mile buffer zone of the pack, and that was much too close. Whatever Majesty had just decided was completely overridden as the Alpha female bunched her shoulders, her hackles lifting and rippling along the length of her spine, and gave another deep snarl to the intruder.

Without saying a word, the female lunged for him with a fury in her eyes promising a slow death by blood loss if he didn't get the fuck away from her pack.
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
this just got good

Quickly the conversation grew into a heated argument, and as insults that pierced the atmosphere were thrown it was clear alliances had shifted.

The female's eyes were fixed on the intruder, burning with deep hatred towards the creature. Cara lashed her tail to the side as the male grumbled something to her pack mate Kaname, to which he responded by threatening his sister. Cara gave a low growl when he again asked them to step away. It was his fault! He had gotten himself into that mess.

Then Majesty was placed into the hot seat when he again claimed to be friends with the wolf and refusing to support his own packmates, the female huffed with annoyance, it was truly incredible Majesty would turn the tables so quick, switching from a friend to a foe.

She clenched her jaw as the males kept arguing, but lifted her gaze when she felt Majesty's eyes burning into her pelt, I am ashamed that you would attack another wolf unprovoked she scoffed and met his eyes with an enraged glare. "I have nothing to be ashamed of, I did what I was told." she growled, "You my friend, are the one who should feel ashamed, choosing a mutt over your own packmates!" she snarled furiously.

The tension was so palpable Cara could've swore she felt it resting on her shoulders, an itch to sink her fangs into the brown male's pelt thumped in her chest. But before any other word could be said, a pale silhouette flashed by heading directly at the male Majesty was defending.

Cara's felt her muscles tighten as she recognized Jinx's scent, she immediately dropped into a crouch, hackles raised, ready to aid the Alpha if needed.
16 Posts
Ooc —
Shit just got real!
PD: I don't know how to write fights but here's my best (and sorry if my English is bad..)

The darker male snapped back and Malcom , which only got him a deep and aggressive growl from the raging male "Don't you dare speak of my sister like that!"
The big brown engaged on what looked a lot like a mom scolding little pups, and that almost amused Malcom, if it hadn't been for the bitch growling at him. That last one was for sure on a higher rank on their pack, and so far, it looked like he was on his side "you heard your mother pups, go find something to keep yourselves busy and leave me"

Malcom was about to follow the brown male when a white figure, a female for her scent, slowly appeared from the dark, Instantly Malcom got into position, his hair bristled and his ears bent. This was even worse, Malcom inmediately knew the female was the alfa of the pack by how the aggressors fell beneath her as soon as they noticed her. Malcom could not risk fighting an alpha, his sister needed him alive -Goddammit Naya, you always put me through this...- He thought to himself hoping the alpha would let him go unharmed.

"Look, I'll leave now.. I promise I won't be a trouble for you anymore.." he was turning around again to follow the brown male when the alpha pounced at him, Malcom reacted quickly and stood on his hind legs facing the female, in an attempt of blocking her from reaching his throat.. it was all growls and barks. Malcom had never fought an alpha before. "Ill leave! Ok!? Just let me go find my sister!"
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Why does everything good happen when I leave?! XD

Kaname bared his fangs slightly at the authoritative and calm tone that Majesty suddenly possessed. He sounded like...an alpha. Why should a wolf of his rank sound so dominant? His dark brown ears twitched, instinct telling him to flatten them on his head in submission. But he would not give such a gesture to Majesty; he only would show that to wolves he respected like Jinx, Lecter, Sitri, even Tyrande, as much as he loved to tease her. Majesty had not earned his respect just yet.

"I'd love to see you try, Majesty." he growled softly. Majesty finished his tirade with the intruder, and offered to take him to find his precious Naya. Kaname glared at the both of them coldly, prepared to take the yearling with him to find Jinx and report this nonsense. He was about to gesture to her when a white blur came from the trees and slammed into the intruder. Jinx. He smiled maliciously and tensed, moving to corner the male if he tried to escape from his alpha's jaws.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Sorry for the Jinx hate. Majesty has zero respect for any of the wolves here right now, but especially Jinx because she threw herself into fighting without cause - in his opinion.

Majesty's blood ran cold as he watched Jinx charge towards Malcom, slamming into him with the force of a bear. He knew she would kill him if someone didn't do something, and he knew no one else would come to the male's defense. Without thinking anymore about it, he threw himself between the two fighting wolves, bracing himself for one of them to attack him - accidentally or not.

"Stop!" he shouted. "There will be no fighting while I am here! Malcom!" He turned to the male. "Run! Run now! Jinx is the Alpha and she doesn't want you here! Run! She will not hurt you if you run away now! I will follow when I can! Go!"

Without waiting to see whether Malcom actually listened, he turned his body to face Jinx. "I will not fight you, Jinx," he said. "Calm yourself. Malcom did not know what he was doing. He did not knowingly pass the borders of the territory, I am sure. Please. Be calm. There is no need for fighting here."

Majesty wasn't quite sure what he was doing. He knew he was fully going against what Jinx wanted. He knew she was feeling bloodlust. But he didn't care. He would not let anyone attack the male. Naya was his friend, and Malcom was her brother. Therefore, Majesty would do all in his power to protect both of them. Even if it meant sacrificing himself to the will of his over-territorial, idiotic, bloodlust-filled, non-thinking, non-caring Alpha.
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guys, please remember that saying your character jumped between fighting characters and had time to talk to them is a subtle form of powerplay. I'm going to ignore a lot of it in my post to make things less confusing.

Blood pounded in her ears as the lone wolf dared to fight back, even though he was yelling for mercy. A short, sharp bark signalled her order to her pack wolves: kill this idiot. She was happy to rid the wolf world from such imbecilic examples of their species as Malcom was.

Perhaps she would have spilled his blood in greater capacity had Majesty not chosen that exact moment to force himself between the pair. At first, Jinx thought it was someone else, perhaps being unwilling to accept that one of her trusted would favour a lone wolf over those who fed and protected him, but when she glanced back, Majesty was not still standing with Cara and Kaname. He was in front of her, lecturing her.

Four words into his self-righteous speech, the Alpha female snarled viciously and aimed a snap at his face that would surely have gouged deeply if he didn't pull away. “You will die if you show your face near my mountain again, you cur,” she rumbled, immediately dismissing him from the pack. In her opinion, a wolf that failed to defend his territory was nothing but a dog, a pathetic and domesticated and weak creature. A wolf who turned on his own in favour of a trespasser was baser than a cowardly coyote.

Presuming that Malcom had taken the opportunity to flee, Jinx shouldered roughly past Majesty to pursue the lone wolf until he was far, far away, leaving Cara and Kaname to chase off their treasonous former pack mate in her stead.
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
The moments that followed went by like a blurry mess of events. The sound of snarls and jaws snapping making it hard to keep track of the words being said. In the midst of the confusion, Cara watched as her leader lunged towards the male, while he responded by standind in his hind paws. The lithe female slipped around the fighting wolves, ready to get herself into action if Jinx's needed help.

Suddenly she saw a brown shadow intervene, placing itself almost in between the two of them. The fur along Cara's back and neck bristled as she recognized Majesty as the culprit. He had dared to disobey direct orders from the Alpha herself, had gone against his own packmate's and now he had the nerve to confront Jinx himself? And for what, a stupid mutt he had never seen before?

The female's face contorted into a nasty frown as she allowed a deep growl to escape from her pursed lips. "Traitor!" she yelled taking a menacing step towards him. "I saved your ass from a bear, and you do this?!" she exclaimed outraged, "I risked my life, what has this mutt done for you?!" she snarled, begining to charge at him.

exit here, Cara will just be chasing Majesty out
16 Posts
Ooc —
ok so.. This was something, huh? I mean.. For mi first thread.. XD thatks to all of you, exiting Malcom

Malcom felt his heart racing as he clashed against the violent alpha, he was full of rage and fought back with all he had, but he was sure he was on disadvantage, and if it wasn't for the brown male, who threw himself in between the two of them, defying his alpha, he would have died for sure, so with his honour broken and shame he fleed the scene. Malcom could not risk his life, not knowing that his sister was out there alone, they were survivors.

Malcom ran fast as he could away from the mountain, probably east for what he knew, hoping for Majesty to follow as he was kicked out of the pack for defending Him. Majesty was the only clue Malcom had of his sister and he needed to find her, to protect her.

While running, Malcom kept telling himself that he had to survive so he wouldn't turn around and do something stupid, that he could not die for his sister's sake and that she needed him alive.
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Jinx attacked the intruder with all the feriocity she could muster, which was a lot. The loner reared up in response and the alpha made to charge at him again when Majesty intervened. Kaname looked at him anger. "How dare you!" he hissed as Majesty stood inbetween his alpha and the loner. Majesty made to calm them both down, but failed. Jinx snapped at him and with fourteen words, dismissed him from the pack.

Jinx left them then, chasing after the lone wolf. Cara snarled and began to charge at him. Kaname did the same, his hackles raised. "You craven fool!" he growled, baring his fangs as he started charging. Majesty had better run fast.

Exit. Kaname's chasing Maj. off with Cara.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Woo, my last official post as a member of STM. Bye guys! Thanks for the thread! (Also, Jinx, sorry for the Powerplay - I didn't even think about that... >.<)

Majesty was shocked at Jinx's reaction to him - though later on he realized that he shouldn't have been, as she was always too hot-headed to ever stop for two seconds. But he had absolutely no time to blink in utter surprise when she snapped at his snout. He quickly yanked his face away from her, and took a step back. Then she called him a cur and ordered the other Mountain wolves there to kill Malcom.

"No!" he cried, watching as she began chasing after the lone male. He was about to attack Jinx to try and save him when Cara and Kaname both sprinted towards him, jaws snapping. They were obviously trying to chase him off of the territory. He twisted to try and avoid them, calling out, "Malcom! This way!" Then he took off into the trees, in direction of the coast, which was miles away. Luckily, the Mountain wolves would stop chasing them by then.

He also hoped Malcom had actually heard him and wasn't - at this very moment - getting ripped to shreds by his former Alpha - who he now had absolutely no respect for whatsoever. That bitch could die alone on her mountain for all he cared. He knew it wasn't like him to think something like that, but he didn't care at this point. He had nearly died back there, and now he had two of her minions on his heels. With a growl, he continued running, and he didn't plan on stopping for quite a long time...

Exit Majesty.