Dragoncrest Cliffs food is my #1 priority
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara

Rose had spent her evening by the lake doing her usual search for herbs or even occasionally attempting her hand at catching a fish. She failed repeatedly (shocker) but had eventually walked away with a decent size snack that would hold her over until she could grab something a bit more fulfilling. 

On her way back to her den, the aspiring medic caught onto the faint trail of one of the newcomers. She figured now would be as good a time as any to introduce herself and so she set off after whoever was at the end of the trail. As she closed the distance between herself and the stranger, Rose spotted the rather large silhouette in the distance and took after it with a quicker pace. “Yo” she called out while the fish tail hanging from her mouth whacked her in the process.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille turned around when he heard someone say 'yo' behind him. He saw a female wolf there, and he noticed the fish in their mouth rather quickly. "Uh, yes...hi to you..." It seemed to still be alive in her mouth. "Aren't you going to kill that fish?" If it were in his mouth, he would see the wriggling as an annoyance.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The distance between the two steadily closed and once at a comfortable distance away, Rose dropped the fish to the ground and watched as it flopped about. “It’ll die on it’s own soon“ she answered with a shrug, not particularly concerned by the occasional bump she received from the struggling fish. Besides, if she decided to kill it now then she would probably just want to consume the whole thing, which seemed kind of rude to do in front of someone she just met.

“I’m Rose by the way” she introduced, tail swishing gently behind her. She was honestly surprised with just how many youth were within this pack. It was sort of like the Vale all over again. It was nice.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille looked down at the fish, then at Rose. And even smiled a bit. He was always the type to kill things, even butterflies occasionally. He still had the mind of the child he once was, chasing butterflies. Then splatting them with a paw. 

"Arrille" he said as he kept his eyes on the fish. "I'm kinda new here" he added, finally looking up to meet Rose's gaze.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
He introduces himself as Arrille and Rose offers a smile in return. “Same” she announces when he mentions being new. “Though I’ve been here a tad bit longer” she adds after a moment, glancing down to watch as the fish begins to slow.

“So, what made you choose Drageda?” she questions, pure curiosity being her only reason for continuing the conversation. She took a moment to look him over then, fully grasping just how huge he was. Though despite his kind of overwhelming size, Arrille came across as just about anything other than intimidating.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille glanced down to see the fish was indeed slowing, coming close to the end of it's life and the new start as a meal. She posed a question, and Arrille wasn't as hesitant with some questions to answer.

"Got offered by Furi. You know Furi?" he asked. "She's nice and all, but..." he thought about the heda's words when they had met. And how he looked a lot like someone who had hurt on of their own. "Well, that's all I can really say about her."
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Rose was a bit surprised to hear that it was Furi who offered him a spot. She wasn’t really sure what to make of the information but whatever she might have thought in that moment was quickly driven away when Arrille let his sentence trail off. But what? The fact that he didn’t continue only made her want to know more about what he was going to say, but she didn’t press on the matter. 

“Yeah I know her” she said, face brightening up at bit. “She’s a good friend” she added shortly after, agreeing with the whole nice thing the male had previously said. “What about trades and stuff, got any in mind you want to pursue?” she questioned, curious to know if Arrille’s name would be added to her growing list of plant buddies.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He nodded, he saw her as kind. A friend, though? Well, he saw her as nice, and that was about it. She asked another question, and he met her gaze. "Fighting...that's all that comes to mind really." He wasn't interested in much else trade-wise. He had been born fighting foes...and he saw all butterflies and other bugs as foes in his younger years.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Fighting. It was something that didn’t particularly interest the fiery yearling but she could see how it had it benefits. She had never been in favor of physical altercations and often tried to avoid them when given the chance. Beside, Rose didn’t see the point in turning to violence when all that it took to break someone were a couple of word. 

“Fighting doesn’t suit me much. I’m more of a medic and plant lover myself” she revealed, slightly curios as to what his take on her trades were. Sure it might not sound as cool as being a warrior or gona, but Rose still believed it to be one of the more necessary skills.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"I like it. Gets the adrenaline going, plus..." He looked around to find a mound in the snow, then readied himself. "It's fun to...pounce on things!" he shouted as he sprung at it, showering everything around him in snow as the mound exploded. He liked to have fun sometimes, and he could not recall clearly when he last saw snow. Possibly never, as he was born after the snowfalls on Teekon.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
He mentioned the thrill of it and Rose couldn’t help but think him to be an adrenaline junky as he pounced on the snow, flakes slowly drifting back down between them. “There are several gona here, they’re warriors and would probably spar with you if you ask” she said then while trying to think up the few that she knew. “Furi is one of them, Blixen too. Dio and Heda are warriors as well” she revealed then, unsure if he had knowledge on the last three. She was silent for a moment and tried to recall if she had met anyone else with the title, though no one came to mind.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
From what Rose said, Arrille was starting to believe that the entire pack was built on warriors. "That's a lot of warriors" he said, a bit nervous of the case that he might one day mess up. And in a pack of warriors, that could not end well for him.

"Didn't know Furi was one. Blixen, she seems like it. Same with the heda." He didn't know this 'Dio' however. Only Furi, Blixen and the heda. "What about you?"
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
She shook her head in agreement when Arrille mentioned how there were many warriors within the pack. Perhaps that was a more valued trade among them or perhaps they simply had a group that all shared similar interests. As for herself well, “I’d like to become a naturalist and healer eventually. Nature was her getaway from all the crap that had gone down in her life and it just so happened to morph into a hobby she fell in love with.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille was interested to quite hear that, it would certainly be helpful. Both of those trades would be useful for a pack full of many warriors and fighters. "Well, those would be very useful in this pack" he said. "I do wish you luck with that..." He paused. "So..."
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
With the conversation seemingly coming to a close, Rose let a smile fall to her lips before letting out a slow “sooo”. She assumed this is the part where they say their goodbyes and go their separate ways, so with a friendly “guess I should be going”, Rose turned and made to exit the scene. She remained for a second or two to catch any last words the male might have to offer before pulling away and heading towards her den.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille nodded slowly as she spoke her goodbye. "Yep...I guess, see ya then" he answered to her. He watched as she left his sight before he headed off towards the border himself, where he was supposed to be staying.