Dawnlark Plains tideway
20 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Looking for any Morningsiders, but specifically for the @Spiritwalker
Although she had known that the Morningside Cortens were planning a move, she'd still been surprised when she arrived on the plateau's borders to find it empty. Surprised, and a bit concerned. But her niece and nephew-in-law had left a clear enough scent for her to follow, and after a time, she arrived in what seemed to be their new haunt.

"Catori!" she howled, walking through the unmarked landscape in search of the younger shewolf. There'd been a telltale scent in her trail that Sirimiri had a lot to say about. They'd suspected this would happen when they'd seen the pair together under the moon, but to have it confirmed would be a joyous occasion all on its own.
adopt my twin sister, Serein
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

In some ways she missed the plateau. She missed sitting on the cliffside and watching the sea, peering over in the distance to where she expected that Seelie and Oxtli were playing in it's waves. Even in the bitter cold it was hard to keep a Corten out of the waters, but Catori had spent so much of her time in establishing herself in the pack with it's members and making sure that everyone was taken care of. The move, while necessary, was still hard on her emotionally, and until she had a chance to assure herself of Coelacanth's knowledge of where they were and how to get there, she would be unsettled. 

The howl was a surprise to her even in it's familiarity. She forgot the blur of faces, just how many Aunts and Uncles and cousins had come flooding out of the woodwork under the Hunter's Moon - it all came flooding back in a rush of warmth and her tail wagged quickly before she lifted her head to howl her answer that she was on her way. "Careful Aunt Siri," She teased as she came forward to press her skull in the fluff of Siri's coat just beneath her chin. "Soon these borders will be established - the Maplewood too." Morningside was thriving and growing and she would be contributing to that too in due time. "You found us quickly, I was worried." She admitted as she drew back, milk soft eyes looking expectantly for the story there. Had Sirimiri gotten lucky and happened across their trail?

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
20 Posts
Ooc —
It was not long before her song was answered; and it was good that it was the Spiritwalker that had found her first, as it turned out this was where the Morningsiders planned to stay. "Careful is my middle name, shrimp," Sirimiri replied, greeting her niece with a nuzzle and a kiss. "You weren't difficult to find with the trail you all left behind," she added, ducking her head to look pointedly at Catori's stomach. "Although, there was a very particular scent I wasn't too sure about along the way."

Unable to contain herself, she slipped away from Catori to dance a quick circle around her, doing a few spinning leaps to get rid of her excess energy. "I'm going to be a great-auntie, aren't I?" she sing-songed.
adopt my twin sister, Serein