Moonspear A fun and easy way to lose a dress size!
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Private 
After Alya left Vaati to answer @Hydra's call, the pair swung a ways north to pick up @Lyra before heading back toward Moonspear, where Alya was eager to reveal her findings to the other two girls. "I think we made some real headway today," she chatted, feeling much more relaxed than she had been lately, despite having been even more frustrated than usual only a few hours prior. Once she'd gotten over the shock of the encounter, her spirits had quickly been buoyed by the taste of victory and the attentions of a new boy. "Not just with getting him full under our thumb, but with our side project as well."

As they drew closer to the borders, conversation fell to a bare minimum. There was no telling who might be around, after all, and Alya didn't trust the way the mountains threw their voices. But, they had soon ensconsed themselves at the old rendezvous site, where heavy, brooding scent markers were spread to warn others that the Cerberus was not in the mood to be disturbed. Once they were comfortable, the meeting commenced.

"Next time we meet, I'll be sure to get a good look at his equipment. Maybe that'll help." They'd agreed that it would be best to leave Drogon and Jarilo out of this project, and since Lyra was still dancing around the whole Terance thing, Vaati was currently their best prospect. "Hydra, did you see what he was doing when you caught up to us? Maybe we can try that and see if we can figure out what he was trying to do? I want to show Lyra his methods as well." Lyra could often figure out fiddly things like that when they were unable to.
i can't help but be my own god
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had, in fact, seen. Hydra enjoyed very much so what they were doing; there was something she saw in Vaati, something she wanted to keep close, now that he was no longer the enemy. Who better to keep him near to them than Alya? She was best suited for the job. Their aggressive business with the pale man was done, and now things were all in good fun... and learning. 

I did, she confirmed. She had arrived in time to get her literally out from beneath the bucking Vaati, or whatever it was he had been doing, and Alya had managed to return home. Vaati certainly did not seem to be hurting Alya, lest there would be no equipment to even explore, but there was a sense of interesting tension among the females of Moonspear coming into play that the girls willfully explored with any that permitted their proximity. The men seemed game enough for Alya, and in due time Hydra, too, would find herself responding to natures will. For now, though, like Lyra she was rather clinical in her observations. 

Hydra darted behind Alya. She hadn't seen the prelude to this moment—if any nips or the like were administered to her hindquarters—and so there was no foreplay. This was what it looked like, and then she reared and gripped her sisters slim-thicc waist with her forelegs, though her own was loose. In the spirit of dominating someone, Hydra grinned triumphantly from above. She did nothing more yet, looking to Lyra. This was their position, Ly. I mean, I don't see what can be gained for Alya... she was thoughtful. There was also this— she moved to grip her sisters scruff, shimmying her own hips closer to gyrate against her sibling. 

For two wolves not at all hot and bothered to begin with, the sensation did little for her then. So she paused, considering the length of time Vaati had done the same, and released. Anything? She asked them both, ears pricked.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
She followed along with them to their usual meeting area, silent as Alya's bubbly voice filled them in what she and Vaati had done. She wasn't about to deny that she was curious, but a part of her wanted to warn Alya to be careful. It was true, they did indeed seem to have Vaati sufficiently whipped, but still, they could never be too wary around a Blackfeather wolf. Her little rendezvous with the man would always be overseen by either Hydra or herself — even if it was at a distance — and like always, no detail would be spared when it came for her to debrief her sisters.

Lyra sat with her tail curled around her paws, watching studiously as Hydra mounted Alya. She was amused by her sister's triumphant beaming, thinking the whole thing did indeed have something to do with dominance, even if it was friendly. Why else would that particular position be so favoured by the man? As Hydra leaned forward and began to rotate her hips, Lyra frowned thoughtfully as she tilted her head to the side. "I..." she began, but trailed off, dumbfounded. She honestly had no clue what any of this was meant to achieve. Perhaps it was just some weird thing that males did? "Did you feel anything?" she asked, looking to Alya.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Hydra wasted no time in demonstrating their position to Lyra. Automatically, Alya adjusted her position for maximum pleasure - a move she was altogether unaware of - only to find herself sumpremely disinterested in the movement of Hydra's hips. There was a brief spark of excitement as Hydra grabbed her scruff, but when nothing else was forthcoming, the feeling died down. If anything, she was slightly irritated by Hydra's physical domination over her. It made her feel as though she'd done something wrong, and she gave a low whine to her sister, hoping she'd let up.

"I don't know - it was different when Vaati did it," she said, trying to look over her reactions clinically. She wasn't sure what he'd done differently, but he seemed to be much better at it than Hyrda - not that Alya would ever say so. "Can I give it a try?" she suggested. Maybe, having been on the recieving end of this, she'd be more adept at being on top as well.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The whine was acknowledged, and Hydra released and slid off. She nosed her shoulder fondly. Having never undergone being mounted herself, Hydra did wonder what it might be like—but her sister's relatively negative reaction made her a little reluctant. But Alya might have more experience, having felt it. 

You may, Hydra consented, and one ear cupped backward while the other remained upon Lyra. She anticipated her sister's weight (which she shared in its entirety) and shifted her own accordingly.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
They all seemed as equally as confused as each other, and Lyra went over the motions in her mind, trying to figure out what exactly they were doing wrong. She frowned, deep in thought, as Hydra dismounted Alya and she suggested she try. "We're missing something," she said, as much a statement to her fellow triplets as it was to herself. The something she was thinking of was very much a physical component they lacked that Vaati had. Maybe they needed Terance here to serve as their guinea pig.

She watched as her sisters got into position again with Alya on top this time, slowly walking in a circle around them. "Try getting Vaati on his back next time you meet," she suggested with a sly smile, gesturing with her nose towards their groin area. There was an obvious lack of something there that their Blackfeather friend had.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya switched positions with Hydra and swung her hips experimentally. At once, a feeling of not right overcame her, and she quickly dismounted before skittering a few paces away. "I feel like I should be apologizing," she laughed, pacing back toward Hydra to nuzzle her under the jaw. "That's definitely not how it should be. Vaati seemed pretty happy where he was."

She thought back on the encounter, unable to touch on what exactly had been different. Lyra's suggestion had as much merit as anything she could think of. "I'll try that," she agreed, looking between the two with a little sigh. "Not much else happened, aside from biting and cuddling - which was as good as it ever gets." Which was to say, amazing, but never, ever enough. "Next time," she promised to her mirror images, offering a grin and a wag of her tail.

Meeting adjourned.