Order of Comharsanacht (Interest check)
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
So! Dakarai is back in game again and as well as seeking out his kids, he's going to try and form his own pack. This pack will have specific,respected, ranks for wolves with trades!

NOTE: I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS INTERESTED BEFORE SUBMITTING IT TO AN ADMIN. if nobody is interested there's no point in getting the go ahead.

Details ARE subject to change.

Name: Order of Comharsanacht

Rank system: Custom

Territory: Noctisador Bypass

Ranks: 
Upper tier
Príomhoide: alpha

Príomhoide 2: Alpha 2

tánaisteach: Secondary. Beta. Upholds all the laws and enforces them, in charge when leaders aren't around. In line to become alpha when one dies or leaves or whatever the case may be.

Trade Tier:
Ginearálta: The general. Holds a mercenary trade. Assigns patrols, The one who makes battle plans, trains pups who want to focus on protecting the pack.

Soláthraí: the leader of hunts, the one who keeps track of caches, and the one who teaches pups hunting.

Dochtúir: the most knowledgeable in medicine. Heals the pack when there's any sick or injured, keeps a storage of herbs, picks one successor before they die from a litter of pups. They are seen as special and honored. They are the only ones who can speak up against the leaders, though usually about things hazardous to health. Taken by one with the medic specialty.

Scéalaíocht: A very specific rank, filled only by an individual with the story teller specialty. This wolf is in charge of telling stories of moral, or using stories to entertain the pack or brighten their mood if something bad happens. 

Comhairleoir: The counselor and advisor of the pack. Helps deal with issues in and out of the pack, serves as a mediator, a friend to all, and a guide for troubled wolves. Can be going for either the Advisor,Mediator. Or therapist specialty. 

Runner: the rank is filled by one with the scouting trade. Usually a wolf who loves travel. This wolf is used to deliver messages, scout out future potential territories if needed, and they lead the leaders toward wherever they need to go. 

Worker ranks:

Saoránach: Subordinate. The workers. They hunt,patrol, and protect the pack. 

Saoránach

Saoránach

Saoránach

Saoránach

Saoránach

Saoránach

Youth tier: 

Príntíseach: when a pup reaches 6 months they become an apprentice. They start learning border patrolling, hunting skills, and they work closely with the adults. They can become apprenticed to a specific wolf in the trade Tier in this rank.

Príntíseach: 

Príntíseach: 

Príntíseach: 

Leanaí: A pup under 6 months.

Leanaí

Leanaí

Leanaí

About:

This pack will be one where everyone within is considered family. Everyone in this pack is to care for one another and protect each other like they were blood.

This pack has a code of honor. Each one has a pack event dedicated to it that happens yearly.

Comhpháirtíocht: Togetherness. Every member is to acknowledge one another's presence. Every member is important and we all work together to survive. 

Paisean: Passion. We greet out work with passion, we live our life with passion. We have a thirst for each and every day. We have a passion for each other. 

Géilliúint: Forgiveness. In this pack we learn to forgive one another if the grievance wasn't lethal. Nobody is to fight one another and Arguments are settled immediately by a leader and or Comhairleoir.

Dílseacht: Loyalty. The most important one. Once in this pack you are part of this family. You are expected to stay. To leave is to betray your honor and this family. 

Monogamy: Once you mate with someone they are yours and you are theirs. You claim them. They are your second half. You cannot have three halves can you? No. There is only one mate and they are special to you. Cheating is forbidden and highly punished. 

Events:

Ceremony of Comhpháirtíocht : Each full moon the pack will hunt together, feast together, and sleep together. There will be singing and story sharing, gift giving, and competitions.

Ceremony of Paisean: The Ceremony of passion is a fun day for adults. The pups are busied by a wolf who voluntarily takes no part in the ceremony, something that is rewarded at the end of the ceremony. We eat fermented fruits, get drunk, and any unmated individual is free to be.... promiscuous. Rituals are held by our leader to promote the growth of love and fertility amongst the mated pairs. The warriors tend to spar each other and rough house, the women get prettied up with flowers. It's...unique. takes place during spring when the flowers are in full bloom.

Ceremony of Géilliúint:  The ceremony of forgiveness is more like a yearly cleansing ritual. At the end of the year, on the last day, any grudges still held within are voiced and worked out, and forgiven. 

Ritual of Dílseacht:  This is actually two rituals.

The first is when a new member enters , they are brought in front of the pack. They are asked to repeat a vow "I ------ hereby dedicated my very soul and every energy to this family. I give myself to this family in the hopes that I grow strong and love amongst you. I understand that if I choose to leave, I will be hunted and held accountable for betraying this family."

The second part is...a bit darker and hopefully rare:  IF a member willingly leaves the family, they are hunted. Our best two trackers go with a runner and a warrior, plus one leader to hunt the ex member. Said member if found is caught and beaten, dragged back to the pack and marked with a scar by every member of the family. They are then announced a traitor and kill on sight and let go.

If they are caught a far distance from the territory, they are beaten and the five family members present will do the marking before sending them on their way.

Ceremony of marriage: to celebrate monogamy there is a very beautiful ceremony held for newly mated couples. The female is covered in flowers and the male is painted with berry juice in warrior symbols. They are wed by our leader and sent off on a honeymoon trip. If the couple desires pups they are put on a waiting list depending on how many others are desiring pups and how many pups the pack currently has.