Firefly Ravine i’ve seen stars as bright as limelight
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Private 
@Helia - I hope the location is ok!

She had slipped past the borders once more, though this time with good reason. After rummaging through the herbs Drageda had to offer and being met with little reward, Rose had taken to the riverside and decided to follow it in hopes of more plentiful vegetation. She followed the river through brush and forest, only to end atop a ravine that cast a shadow down below. She could not see if there was any land beneath and so she continued on, pressing further into unknown territory until she came upon a patch of woods. 

It was bare and seemingly had little to offer, but the medic’s keen eye did not fail to notice the herbs that grew there. She gently plucked a few from the earth, leaving the rest behind to grow and flourish for another time. The kru carefully bundled the plants up and grasped them between her jaws, preparing to return home before the last light left the sky. But the faint scent of stranger caught her attention and Rose, having nothing better to do, decided to follow the trail.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
s i r e n
34 Posts
Ooc —
it's perfect! thanks for starting!
She'd retreated back up the coast after the incident with the boy, the shallow wound's he'd delivered in a most unfortunate position. They lined the underside of her muzzle, just out of reach of her tongue (she'd looked like an idiot trying to clean them), and now stank with the subtle reek of infection. The siren did not often resort to violence, but when she did it was rare that she was unsuccessful. This time was no different, but the boy's botched pin had her bothered. 

She'd settled a short distance from the ravine, perched beside a clear pool and awkwardly trying to clean her wounds. Her usual grace was abandoned in lieu of attempting to clean the gashes without wetting the rest of her, a venture in which she was somewhat successful.
in a million years
it'll all be over