Ankyra Sound To the promised land
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She shrugged rather nonchalantly, smiling with her eyes closed. Tha world's mah home, I guess. I'll find somewhere dry. She responded happily, never having had trouble with sleeping. Sure, cold and wet wasn't her favorite, but she slept like a rose whenever she was really tired. Her maw opened as she yawned and a shiver ran down her ashy spine.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"You sure?" he asked, he wanted to be sure that she would be fine. Even though he doubted she would be allowed into Drageda, since Arrille was so low in rank. "If you are...well I guess I'll see you around?" he then said after. Plus, he had to get back to Drageda soon.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She closed her eyes and nodded happily - she already had a place in mind, and if peace had been disturbed there, she'd find a cave or something else she could call home for a day or few. She was probably not going to leave the coast - not until she had recollected herself and had waited on Mouse's return long enough to satisfy her guilt.

Yeah - o' course. She confirmed, probably giving him the to the question "will you stay here?", if that one was even one he was concerned about at the moment. She turned away, her back facing Arrille, before she called over her shoulder. Seeya! She'd await a reaction, a smile or something of the sort, before disappearing into the coming night.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**