Stone Circle wild sage
30 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
Private 
tag for @Valette !

The girl had stowed herself away, regaining her strength and keeping to herself until she looked better. She was still rough around the edges but was looking a little less worn down than when she had come home. But there had been something in the atmosphere around her family that left her still feeling off. One brother was gone and the other seemed...distant. Rowana was unsure of why but she danced around the topic for now.

Today she was in search of someone who might provide good interaction. If she was going to become a more boisterous figure again it would be best for her to dive right into it. She padded to somewhere familiar before plopping down onto her rear, a friendly position to any who could see. Certainly someone would come around who she could pester into a conversation.
"And some days I think I'd feel better if I tried harder
Most days I know it's not true"
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was busy with cleaning out one of the caches. Often when not all the meat was eaten she took it upon herself to take out all the good meat that was left and place it in a new cache while she would let the rotten meat in the ground, covering it again. She knew it would be good for the soil. Often where a cache had been there was extra grass in spring, and that attracted deer. Valette learned this by watching the herds.

The female grabbed the pieces of good meat and then trotted to find a new location somewhere within the forest. She liked a place where the ground wasn't too solid. The trees often helped or she could bury it by the roots of a tree. While the alpha female was looking for a spot she saw Rowana sitting. "Hi Rowana," she greeted after she placed the meat by your feet. "Your parents told me you were back. How are you feeling?," she asked.
30 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
It seemed the young girl was lucky today. She did not need to harass anyone into a conversation for she was met by the chocolate colored form of Valette. Rowana's tail thumped at the earth below her, eyes looking at the meat briefly. Bright eyes looked away before she started drooling. Perhaps the meal was set at her paws but it was better to acknowledge the kind woman first.

A bit tired but well! She cheerfully answered. At least a lot better than I did when I first got back. Rowana found herself smiling at the thought of it. She wasn't so cold and hungry now. A tiredness still clung to the girl but it wasn't enough to keep her slowed down.

Then she felt a bit awkward. Was it rude to jabber on and on about herself in front of the alpha? I really hope you guys didn't worry too much. It was a silly - and slightly embarrassing - situation on my end really. A sheepish smile replacing a once happy one as her head ducked slightly.
"And some days I think I'd feel better if I tried harder
Most days I know it's not true"
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was glad to hear that the female was doing better. It was quite normal that the young female would have felt tired and needed to regain her strength. After all, that was why they lived in packs and not alone. "I can imagine," she responded with a quick nod. Valette cleared her throat a bit at her next comment. "Well, we did. Especially your mother and father," she admitted. The alpha wouldn't lie about that. "You weren't the only one that was gone," she pointed out.

Valette noted that the female commented that her reason was quite silly. It gave Valette an opening to ask about it. "Yeah, why did you leave the Easthollow grounds?," the alpha female then asked curiously. Because the whole pack had been worried and Cebra and Mawk had been out of their minds. Valette felt that the couple still needed to get over those traumatic experiences, hence why she denied Cebra having more pups.