Hoshor Plains So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
All Welcome 
She walked alone. Not that she didn't prefer it. No, she rather enjoyed it. Yet lately, the silence was irritating. This time of year reminded her of her siblings, and she flicked her tail sharply as she picked up her pace. Unusual for her, her lope quickened, her eyebrows furrowing as she pushed the dark thoughts back. Rare yet again. Increasing her speed, an urge to run from her thoughts overwhelmed her. She broke into a full on run, wind whistling through her fur. Why she felt this, she did not know. She hated feelings, hated the memories it brought with them. Her brothers and sisters flooded her mind, and she growled, pushing herself to go faster, her lean yet huge body skimming over the landscape as memories hammered in her head.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Whenever Wraen was outside Sunspire's borders, one would often find her in the Hoshor plains - of course, she did not know them by name, to her it was a vast meadow that stretched far and wide in every direction she looked. There had not been much to find and see during the early winter months, but now that the thick cover of snow had melted a little, it was easier to explore. Already she had found numerous tracks of small rodents, an occasional rabbit and hare and tracks of various ungulates - some in the size of a roe deer, some more massive. 

And today, after having quenched her hunger after taking down a heedless rabbit, she had settled down in the old grass and watched a herd of bison in the distance. It was hard to estimate, how many were there from her view-point and she had too much respect and healthy fear of the big animals not to venture too close to them without a company. And all of a sudden a figure beelining directly to her hiding place, caught her attention, and made her raise to her feet and take some steps to the side. It was a wolf with an agouti pelt - one she had never seen before.