Wapun Meadow If these sheets were the states
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Private 
fitefitefite @Hefner

The sun was making a rapid descent down below the horizon, and it was at this time that the Reaper began his prowl. Being away from Blackfeather was not exactly a delight, but he could manage for a while. Mostly he just had had his pride wounded by the loss of the battle - though he knew they would take revenge on the enemies who had outnumbered them during that fight, and they would return to the Woods.

For now, the ashen boy stalked the coming darkness with a blank expression on his face - calculating, cold, but void of all emotion that any normal youngster his age would wear upon their features. He supposed he was not quite a normal yearling, for he had grown up too fast and a certain darkness had been birthed within him from the first moments he could sense the world around him. Already he had done unethical things, though he was destined for far darker exploits in his future. 

He would do far more terrible things than remove an innocent mother's tail. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow - but only time could tell when his next spar would be, intentional or not.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
32 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As the light faded in the sky, the normally good natured wolverine had his brows drawn as he slinked through the snow. Muttering to himself, he sighed as he came out of the trees. Stupid she devil. Slowed me down. Should have dealt more damage, teach her a lesson. He checked his side, looking at the chunk of flesh that was missing. It stopped bleeding last night, although it was now pretty stiff. Shaking his head, he continued to lumber across the snow, his frustration seen in the way he walked.
As the wind changed, a strong scent of wolf crossed his nose, and he wrinkled it, the scent stronger than he would like it to be. He had been careless again, not watching his surroundings. It didn't happen often, but when it did, it didn't end well for whoever was involved. Most of the time, it was the other creature that got the brunt of it, but he had seen some nasty looking wolves in the area. Standing up on his back legs, he scanned the snow and caught sight of the wolf. He rolled his eyes. He looked more irritated and odd than the female. What was WITH these wolves? Not in the mood to back down, but also wanting to get around him, he walked as if he were going to go around him, not even glancing at him, a single grunt the only acknowledgement he gave to his presence.
May you always have a beautiful soul with a fierce demeanor and curiousity to know.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
His stalking was halted as an unfamiliar scent passed through his nostrils - an odour he'd never come across before. What was it? The Svartell child could not help the wave of curiosity that washed over him, the sudden desire to discover what this strange creature was the only thing on his mind. That... was how bored he was. Ordinarily he wouldn't have given a damn what the thing was, but exploring a territory he cared nothing for was not high on his priority list.

It seemed, however, that he did not have to seek out the source of the scent, for it appeared right in front of him, lumbering through the snow without passing him a single glance. Aries, slightly intrigued, followed silently behind the creature. He was glad that he had trained his paw steps to be unbelievably quiet, for as a training assassin it would be necessary. Now... time to see how long he could trail it, small smirk on his maw, before it turned around and hissed at him.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
32 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As he passed the lurking wolf, he grumbled about wolves yet again, not caring if he heard. Wet dog smell, indeed. They are like dogs who haven't got laid in a year. Grumpy creatures. Flicking his tail in annoyance, he resisted the urge to glance back, wondering if the wolf had ever seen 'his kind' before. An idea growing in his head, his ears flicked behind him, trying to catch sounds of anyone. That wolf, if it was following him, was good. Very good. But he was still a pup. Grinning to himself, he started running through the snow as if he were trying to get away.
May you always have a beautiful soul with a fierce demeanor and curiousity to know.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Ears flicking forward as the grumbles reached him, the boy's arrogant smirk grew. So, it didn't like wolves - that only made this all the more fun. He followed the thing for a number of minutes, focused on the movements and masking his own, until he saw the ears flick back upon the creatures head. Ah, now he had been heard. If he had not been watching so closely, he would have thought his cover had yet to be blown - but the simple gesture alerted Aries to the fact that he had been spotted in his quiet approach.

The thing began to lope forward, as if in fearful fleeing to get away from the Reaper's jaws, but the Svartell son was not a fool. He knew this game. The yearling made off into the distance, as though he had given up in his pursuit, only to shift his course and wind up exactly in front of the creature's path.

"Not all of us are as thick-skulled as you think." The words left his maw smoothly, as if he had said the phrase a thousand times only to perfect it before it released from his jaws - but he hadn't, this was only the nature of his way with words. He did not speak overly often, but when he did the sentences he spoke seemed well-thought out, rather than rambles conjured on the spot.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
32 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As the sun sunk behind the horizon, he heard the footsteps veer off. Curiosity grew as he saw him run off. Slowing to a lope, his suspicions grew as well. Wolves don't give up that easily. What was this youth playing at? 
Almost like a shadow, the wolf appeared in front of him, and he stopped suddenly, his slide kicking the wet powdered snow into the face of the wolf as he stopped speaking. Quirking his brow, he was amused. The wolf just had to tell him that not all of them were stupid. As if he didn't know. Especially gray wolves. 
Sitting back on his haunches, he tilted his head a bit and spoke, amusement in his voice. You are one of the few. Nice trick there. You use it a lot to sneak up on strangers? He was shorter in his words than usual, but he didn't care at the moment. The she devil ruined his patience for any wolves.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The strange, stocky creature halted its movements, gaze shifting to focus onto Aries as he stood in stoic silence before it. Then, after a few seconds, the thing sat back comfortably on its haunches as though the world was beneath him and all was well - already, the young man was not quite a fan. His own icy stare lingered on the creature, unamused by the words falling from their muzzle, but noting the tone in which they were spoken.

Deep voice laden with a distinct lack of interest toward the speech, the Svartell opened his own jaws to speak again. "What the fuck are you?" He questioned blankly, unblinking - the thing's own inquiry, apparently mocking, was ignored.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
32 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The unamused face on the wolf only made his smile that more wide. But it wasn't quite the nicest as his eyes glinted as the wolf's almost monotone voice spoke. A slight irritation started at the base of his skull, but the man's muscles stayed relaxed as he tilted his head. 
A wolverine is what the fuck I am. My name is Hefner, but I honestly don't think you care. Standing up as if he were bored of this conversation already, he went around the angry boy, wondering if he was going to stop him again, not caring either way, his tail swishing irritatedly. The wolves around here were rude. What did their mothers teach them?
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
A wolverine, the man introduced himself as, and Aries noted the new word for future use - perhaps, if he were ever to come across one again. The creature stated his name but he was right in assuming that Aries did not care - he didn't give a damn what the name was, only wishing to satisfy his curiousity of what the fuck this was. But it was not a name falling from their lips that would accomplish this, no. He wanted to taste the blood of this creature, distinguish whether or not it would be something that he could tear limb from limb only to numb the sharp twinges of deadly desires that burned like a hunger in his chest. Research, he mused to himself with a hidden smirk.

"No." He confirmed, deep voice rumbling from his throat to assure this wolverine that he couldn't quite care any less about a name.

Then the creature bristled, standing from its place only to wander around Aries as if to make a sudden departure. But the Reaper was not done with him yet. The beast moved, only to turn his head and quirk a brow at the wolverine. "Leaving so soon? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were running away."
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
32 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The older male paused but for a moment, partly out of irritation, but something was nibbling at the back of his mind, something familiar. Anticipation. The young pup didn't know what he was getting himself into. Another fight so soon probably wasn't the best idea, but the tensed male didn't care as he swung around, a twisted, almost lazy grin creeping up on his face.
Not going on his haunches this time, his tank like body raised up as he cocked his head at the ignorant boy. His eyes glinted as he started to speak. Boy, you don't know the first thing about wolverines. First of all, that hungry look in your eyes? Yeah, you can just get rid of that. There isn't any way on earth that my flesh is going down an insolent boy's gullet. Second, our kind? Yeah, we don't run. It's just not in out nature. Third... 
Lunging forward in the middle of his ramblings, he felt his claws catch flesh as he brought them down, and a satisfied smile appeared on his face.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Perhaps the stocky wolverine might think that Aries did not know what he was doing, the consequences of his actions - but he was a young male learning still of the world and his own abilities. He was a boy living on the edge, feeding his desires with the dark energy that taunted his soul and gave promise of greater things. He was well aware of what he was starting, this fight with an unknown beast. Aries wished to learn the strength he was up against, and prove his own worth. 

"We shall see." He murmered in response, a flicker of arrogance like the lash of his tail signalling his youthful ignorance. But, too, one might say he was more aware than any could possibly tell. He was an intelligent wolf, one who could do much damage if given the opportunity.

Lips pulling up to display his fangs, he saw a flash and instantly threw his body to the side to avoid being hit - unfortunately, he had misjudged the attack and he felt a weight launch into his side, claws delving into his shoudler in a violent strike. Such a deep wound would definitely scar, but of this he was currently unaware. It did not deter him, deep growl rumbling from his throat, despite the hot blood trickling down his leg. The Svartell swung his head around and with gaping jaws, ploughed into the wolverine's side. His teeth met flesh, a wound that had begun to close, only to be ripped open once more as Aries tore at what he could with a victorious smirk stretching across his maw. Upon his tongue he could taste blood and this only encouraged him further.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
32 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The blood streaming down the shoulder of the young brute left a twisted smile on the face of the stocky male. But as he opened his mouth to mock the youth, he saw fangs, and then a sharp pain tore through his side as the almost scabbed over side got torn open again, the wolf's fangs sinking into his side like a knife. A pained and enraged growl bubbled up from his throat as the wolf knocked the wolverine to the ground. His breath was almost gone, but as he stared up at him, adrenaline and rage flashed through his body as he saw him come down for another hit. The pain disappeared, at least for the moment as he rolled back his lips, showing his glistening fangs. He growled. Not now, not ever, you insolent, arrogant brat. His temper hadn't been this high in a long time as he swung his claws up underneath his chin. The claw raked over the tender skin. It wouldn't leave a mark, but hopefully it would mess his aim up and get him off of him.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
His victory was short lived as he stood above the bleeding wolverine, satisfied at the blood staining the snow. Which was his and which was the other creature's did not concern him, all he was focused on was the blood dripping from his grey muzzle. It tasted delicious, he concluded, though perhaps it was the taste of winning that pleased him so, rather than the actual taste of the wolverine on his tongue.

Then, during this moment that he was distracted, claws swiped at his chin and he lifted his head away, backpedaling to avoid further damage from the angry thing. In a quick flash, he attempted to regain his lead by slamming into the wolverine but it moved before he could catch it, rolling away to avoid his wrath.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
32 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Sorry, a bit short!
Hefner chuckled almost sadistically as the wolf got distracted and back pedaled as a few drops of blood sprang from his chin. His adrenaline was in full force as he saw the wolf's head come down like a sledgehammer and easily moved out of the way, grinning. His eyes glinted with delight as he opened another wound on the wolf's leg, the bright red sinking into the pure white snow.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
S'okay! :P

While the wolverine was bathing in the glee of besting him, Aries was waiting for the next attack. For with the creature silently boasting about his small win, the Reaper was planning his next move. He watched as the thing lunged, teeth ramming into his leg, but as he pulled away to dart back, Aries lept from his place in the snow and opened his jaws.

He felt the limb in his grasp, and opened his eyes with a smirk on his face. He was in control, now. The arm was in his muzzle, teeth closed around it, and the creature was attempting to free himself. The boy tugged relentlessly on the foreleg of the wolverine, pulling and pulling with a vicious glint in his sharp gaze. Moments like this were ones he savoured, ones he looked back upon when he felt unmotivated to move in the early hours of the morning. 

There was a sudden pop - one that almost surprised Aries himself. The force of his tugging had caused the wolverine's arm to dislocate, and the boy stumbled backwards as if he had not quite expected it. But the Svartell was quick to make a recovery, breaking from his momentary trance to ready himself for the next move of the stocky creature.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
32 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Not pulling his leg away fast enough, the smug look of the wolf made him hiss at him, his fangs bared as he tried to pull away. He had gotten too careless. Tho it was his fault, his anger grew at the youth, his distaste for wolves overall growing. 
A sudden tugging feeling and a popping sound was accompanied by pain, pain that not even his high adrenaline could cover. A pained, surprised yelp was followed by a string of curse words as he swiped at the cocky wolf and missed, his left shoulder not being able to support his weight. Fucking cocky, short tempered mutts just wanting to show off..you and the female. Damn curs. His eyes showed pain, but was rimmed with a flame of anger that would not die for a long time against this pup, if ever.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The pained yelp that released suddenly from the wolverine's mouth caused a twisted smirk to grow upon the youth's face, venomous spark in his cold stare. The string of curse words went ignored, and instead the boy continued to keep his attention on the movements of the man - while the bristling creature may think cursing the Blackfeather wolf would aid his cause, Aries was well aware that it wouldn't, and decided to focus his energy elsewhere to keep the fight in his favour. 

As he dodged a large paw, Aries darted around and snapped his jaws behind the thing's shoulders violently as it ducked, though perhaps not with quite enough force to leave more than a small scar. Even so, it was a trick supposed to unbalance the wolverine's attacks, causing him to stumble and leave him vulnerable to yet another blow from the Reaper.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
32 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The almost deadly stare from the insolent boy did not help his mood in the slightest. In fact, his mood grew darker than the night as his paw missed his target. Feeling pain as the teeth tore at his skin again, he growled and swiped at the wolf, catching his neck. His left arm hung loosely, every swing causing more pain, the adrenaline no longer coating the pain. A few drops of blood fell from the wolf's neck, and the wolverine backed off, his eyes wary and shooting pure hatred for this beast. His high voice was unusually low as he spoke. I want to be there when someone rips you to shreds. It'll be enjoyable, boy. The pain was starting to get to him,but there was no way in hell he would show him that. He steeled as a burst of pain went through his side, but his stance never changed as he stared at him.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
He felt a sharp sting at his neck, and felt the trickles of blood rolling down to fall and create a little red stain upon the white snow, though it did little to deter him. He was winning, and felt the surge of confidence drive him on further. Already he could see the arm hanging loosely from the creature's side, and it gave him a sick satisfaction to see the wolverine begin to back off. To his words, Aries only responded with a smirk, a simple gesture to show that the only emotion he was gaining from this experience was amusement. "I'm sure it will. But I think you should watch your back because at the rate you're going at, your bones will be lining the edges of my den."

Perhaps this would be a mutual hatred that lasted a lifetime, for although the Reaper had not originally cared, this beast was incredibly infuriated and was not likely to drop this grudge. If he wasn't willing to accept defeat, he should not expect Aries to either. The Svartell lunged again, but the thing darted out of the way. It did not matter, his task was complete - he was certain the wolverine would not wish to hang around any longer.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
32 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The satisfaction of the impudent pup was little in comparison to the disgust he had for this creature as it spoke again. He snorted at him, unamused. This mutt thought he'd won? The male lunged for him, but he moved in time to avoid it. His spark of anger had grown into a forest fire and was consuming his common sense. Before it took over again, the wolverine gave him one last look, an eerie, off glint in his eye. You may have won this fight, but the war has not yet begun, young pup. Throwing him a twisted grin, the wolverine shambled away from him, his arm swinging haphazardly.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Thanks for the thread <3

To the words of the creature he only shook his head, smirk still stretched upon his maw and a sickly glint in his orbs of ice. This wolverine did not quite understand who he was or where he came from, a meeting like this meant oh so little amongst the other things he had done, and would continue to do in the future. But he would not voice these things. Would not mention the torture methods he was being taught, nor the desires he himself had that consumed his thoughts like ravens pecking at a fallen carcass.

"We shall see." He muttered, watching as the creature began to limp away into the distance. In his state, perhaps Aries could have killed the thing here and now, but he was intruiged. How far could he test the limits of the wolverine's anger, and what would he do to try and get back at the Blackfeather wolf? Indeed, this would be a fun game. So he did not chase the bulky animal and deliver a deadly blow to the neck, only watched as it disappeared into the white of the snow. Then he turned to take his own leave.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.