Ankyra Sound Me and my sins go - toe to toe
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille smiled slightly. "Glad to hear. It's all right to be nervous, I'm sure. Ingram makes me nervous a plenty when he does all those death-defying stunts." He glanced at Chusi for a bit, before he spoke up, "We can whenever you feel is right." He didn't want to pressure her too far into it, not until the two met each other again, and he was also there.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She chuckled then, waving her tail as they neared the end of their border patrol. 'think I'll be alright. She said, feeling her gut tingling and, if she had palms, they would be sweating. Knees weak arms are heavy, never forget mom's spaghetti.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille nodded to her, still smiling. They could go whenever she was up to it, and just in case, he wanted to give her time before doing so. "We can sometime soon, how bout that? I'll let you know...or if all three of us somehow end up in the same place, that works too." For the time being, he would help finish up border patrol, and then no doubt head back into the caves of safety.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
I'll archive here, thanks for the thread - I'll put it in the point thingy

She smiled and nodded sincerely. She was glad to have made such a close friend so quickly. Arrille was beyond a friend now though, right? He was like her partner in confessing her love-tingles. Somehow, she felt like he would stick by her side no matter what, and she had yet to find a way to show her appreciation.

They finished their border work and after seeing "seeya soon" she went to seek out a calm place to recollect herself.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**