Blackbeak Bluff if you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She needed some way to assure herself this would be the right decision. Truthfully, the Messeda girl was at a loss as to how to do that-- so she was turning to Engel for the assurance.
If-- if I do this... will you still come back? She shifted as if uncomfortable and nervous. Will it be special to you-- or just another experience to add to your list?
Tine burned to know the answer to these questions, for she knew they would decide the outcome of this encounter for both of them.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The question certainly stunned him for a long moment. Longer then he thought it would. "W...Well..." He hesitated, which could have been bad for his answer. He had no way of knowing. "If it makes you happy...then yes. Yes, I will come back." The amount of times he had meant that, however...sometimes he stayed, for a week at most. And sometimes...All he wanted was for his company to be happy.
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The shadow was irritated by his hesitation-- and at his words, the irritation momentarily boiled to rage. It calmed down quickly, but she still felt waves of frustration crashing over her. She was not getting her way. The anger brought a sting to her eyes, and she took the opportunity to mask it with hurt confusion.

Tine's ears flattened to her head, clearly displeased with his answer. She met his gaze with wide, stricken eyes, the angry-tears threatening to spill. I... I want you to want to come back. I don't want you to do it just to make me happy. The girl confessed in a whisper. She would accept nothing less, though the shadow did not fail to note her own hypocrisy. To demand sincerity of her pet while giving none of her own... well, Tine had never claimed to be fair.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
It was a surprise to see her act such a way at first. But as he recollected himself, he recalled it was not the first time someone did ask him such a thing. "I want to...I want to come back. Swear it on my heart." But still, did he really mean it? Or was it his heart forcing him to believe he meant it to make her happy? "And I will come back" he said, offering to nuzzle up against her.
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The shadow contemplated this for a moment, returning the nuzzle a little reluctantly at first. After a few moments her anger had dulled to a simmering resentment towards his answer; she wondered if he was even telling the truth. No matter-- if he wasn't, she would find him, and he would regret it.
With that thought she offered him a sweet, uncertain smile, took a breath, and made her decision.
Well, I've never done this before... I don't know what to do. She murmured, pausing to lick his cheek once. But I know I want you.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"Hey, it's all right" he said as she paused. It excited him to hear she felt the same. "I'll go slow. And if anything discomforts you, just say okay?" Engel didn't want to hurt her in any way. He wanted her to be happy. And he would do just that, no matter how. 

He rounded to her rear, and poked with his nose at her tail. From there, he would be sure things went smoothly. Tine was in charge, and her word would be law in this situation.
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The Messeda girl was many things-- young and inexperienced among them, and she found the experience overall strange. Comfortable at some points, uncomfortable at others; awkward, intimate, but emotionally she felt as numb as always through the contact. The physical pleasure of it would perhaps have been the best part, if it was of any consequence to her.

Afterwards, in her exhaustion, she blindly sought Engel's embrace, hoping to collapse against him and sleep off the memories.