Sea Lion Shores The wallpaper, bathroom and veranda were all blue
90 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The question immediately put a smile on the girl's face, but it was tinged with bittersweetness. Hermosa. Tranquilo en la superficie, pero muy peligroso debajo. Silence stretched for a minute as the mix stared across the landscape. Blinking, she shook her head, a chagrined look in her eyes. Lo siento. I am sorry. I said it was beautiful, calm on the surface, dangerous underneath...much like the sea. It was almost an afterthought, one she had never thought of before. Tilting her head, her tail swayed as she spoke again. Maybe that's why I am drawn to the sea. It reminds me of home. I miss it.
She giggled suddenly, her eyes sparkling. One of the things I miss is the way the birds ran from you. It was so very fun. Skinny little legs, but they were fast. It was a challenge to catch them. But when you did, it was worth it. I also miss the warmth. It is colder than I expected up here. Her smiled faded, but she tucked her tail in beside her, and she studied the wolfess for only a moment before speaking. I am glad that we came across each other.
Daisies and Dynamite wrapped in a fluff ball.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The wallpaper, bathroom and veranda were all blue - by Dakini - March 07, 2018, 01:07 AM