Sea Lion Shores The wallpaper, bathroom and veranda were all blue
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The girl smiled and spoke in a language foreign to the seawolf's ears, and her lips quirked downward in a concentrated frown. She had never heard words such as those fall from another's lips - what did they mean? She soon apologised and gave an explanation, to which Faeryn nodded. The strange wolfess spoke of how it reminded her of home, and the wintry fae blankly gazed back toward the ocean. "I do not remember my past, so fortunately I have nothing to miss." Was it a good thing? The sylph seemed to believe so, though whether or not it actually was was up for debate - how could she know, if she had no memories of older times?

Dakini spoke of birds and how they fled, and then shifted the subject to temperatures and the conversation was beginning to go cloudy in Faeryn's mind. Perhaps it was simply her lacking skills when it came to such... wordy conversations. Social interactions she was not perfect at, but she'd gotten better! It was simply the endless talking that caused the haze of grey to pass over her mind. She gave a slight smile, nodding to the other - "Yes, I am too. You are nice to talk to." Even if she herself wasn't great at it.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
RE: The wallpaper, bathroom and veranda were all blue - by Faeryn - March 10, 2018, 11:33 AM